Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
played latest version and while it had some fun content I'm a bit disappointed after taking a peek under the hood of the game and seeing the lack of different flag variables for the different options we are presented with..
for example during Maki gym ad where we are asked to pick a floor to get drinks from there aren't any variables being saved as far as I could tell.. so Jira asking you to pass along a msg to Maki or Nanali recognizing and feeling that maybe she needs to be friendlier with MC in the future since they sorta know each other have no impact on the story at all.
just feels like there were 3 options all leading to same outcome and no reference to which option you picked in future story events.. so feels like instead of giving us more linear story content, the dev wastes time on useless forks for a bit of amusement that most players don't even bother to go back and look through... :cautious:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
played latest version and while it had some fun content I'm a bit disappointed after taking a peek under the hood of the game and seeing the lack of different flag variables for the different options we are presented with..
for example during Maki gym ad where we are asked to pick a floor to get drinks from there aren't any variables being saved as far as I could tell.. so Jira asking you to pass along a msg to Maki or Nanali recognizing and feeling that maybe she needs to be friendlier with MC in the future since they sorta know each other have no impact on the story at all.
just feels like there were 3 options all leading to same outcome and no reference to which option you picked in future story events.. so feels like instead of giving us more linear story content, the dev wastes time on useless forks for a bit of amusement that most players don't even bother to go back and look through... :cautious:
Even better example is the shower scene with Kayane with her question of FMK. I doubt there is any difference in outcome regarding what you choose.

Reactions: HK51

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Even better example is the shower scene with Kayane with her question of FMK. I doubt there is any difference in outcome regarding what you choose.
once the karma system is implemented I can only assume that on the evil path if you go beast mode on Rikuna it will set a variable that will make her your bitch and Motoko to like you less.. but cant be sure.. :unsure:
and hopefully in next update if we see Kayane talk to MC like they teased about before the cosplay club girls came and made her say she will do it later, maybe we will see a dialog diffrence if we said marry her or Motoko..

Reactions: HK51

Maxiruas

Nov 25, 2018
Kinda sad that you suddenly need Karma to get some scene, furthermore I feel like I should have alot of -Karma, but I guess not enough. Tried to use a saveeditor, but you cant change Karma. Hopefully the Mod save me :D

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Kinda sad that you suddenly need Karma to get some scene, furthermore I feel like I should have alot of -Karma, but I guess not enough. Tried to use a saveeditor, but you cant change Karma. Hopefully the Mod save me :D
Oh god,karma system isnt even implemented,this choices wont lead anywhere and no matter how much good/bad karma you have,do you really that bad with reading changelogs ?

Maxiruas

Nov 25, 2018
Oh god,karma system isnt even implemented,this choices wont lead anywhere and no matter how much good/bad karma you have,do you really that bad with reading changelogs ?
I dont read changelogs because I dont want to spoiler me?

How should you know, if there is even a text, that tell you you arent evil enough and requirements is not met? I dont even think you are right :ROFLMAO:

Digitaler

May 4, 2017

How should you know, if there is even a text, that tell you you arent evil enough and requirements is not met? I dont even think you are right :ROFLMAO:
If you trying to troll-just stop.If you retard-check scripts and see that's this choices don't even work,somebody already posted it here by the way

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018

I believe it is said ingame that the karma system isn't yet implemented

GoDz.Jay22

Dec 18, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.8.0b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.06.2020 (updated with changes from v0.8.0b MAC)
There is something strange going on,, when i downloading on the mega app, it just repeating download....

Reactions: MotootE
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes