sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
Sometimes I'm questioning myself-are people really that stupid or just blind or don't want to read changelogs ? Karma system wasn't implemented,nowhere was stated that's we got karma system update with 0.8.0 but some individuals keep asking about this choice in the bathroom,jeez
irphaeus is getting raging hard on reading all the people getting trolled here. guarantee he will add something similar in the next update.

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
just download 0.8.0a and stop asking for the link
"Everybody" is asking for the 0.8.0b because Lain has announced
that his walkthrough mod will only support 0.8.0b but not 0.8.0a:
"because of the changes in 0.8.0b, the mod can't be compatible with the 0.8.0a game version, only 0.8.0b"

His mods are always awesome, so i and surely many others want to play with that mod.

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
The game story is best although i played it 3 to 4 times and realized that mc is a little rude to tomoe which is understandable he want revenge but every dialogue that is related to between mc and tomoe on why she never visited him she seems pretty confused about it too dev should add why she decided that and i think it will be best if they had loving relation not some forced stuff between mc and tomoe maybe her dickless husband manipulated her to leave mc and now cheating on her with other women , maybe she also missed him all the 16 years that will definately give boost to love route between mc and tomoe and story will be more awesome...it think love route between mc and tomoe is best instead of forced route
I'm curious how that's gonna go down. But considering how her characterization has been just "the mom" I'm not sure when tomoe's character gonna develop

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is it just me or wouldnt it be better to wait till the game is finished before playing it further? I mean there are a lot of unfinished options along the way so i would have to play the game from the start with every update just to see all. Kinda dumb... at least for me :/

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Been choosing mostly bad karma choices the whole game (save for very few exceptions I found to be just distasteful) and it's the first time I realize there actually matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It doesn't actually matter yet. I had the required bad karma and it says the same thing. For the having a girlfriend choice it also won't let you proceed regardless.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I'm curious how that's gonna go down. But comsidering how her characterization has been just "the mom" I'm not sure when tomoe's character gonna develop
Yeah i just hope there is love route because i can imagine the picture where her husband manipulated her because at last scene in this update mc found george's number in the phone of zaibutsu company owner the silver haired women i don't remember her name.....which involved in the scene in what happened to his father.....i would really love to play the love route in tomoe instead of other forced route not to mention dev wanting to implement karma system which i think is going to help to develop her character
i really hope there is love route between tomoe and mc

Last edited:

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Mangakas, comic writers, screen writers, book writers, students... just a few examples of people who experience writer's block, and yet they still have to deliver on schedule.
Mangakas, comic writers, screen writers, book writers, students... just a few examples of people who experience writer's block, and yet they still have to deliver on schedule.
The problem with mangakas and comic writers is the same in a different environment and that is that they are an industry that is run in a somewhat bad way in terms of the quality of the work, always putting the finances that it can bring to the publisher above all. that most do not follow the basic patterns of writing such as planning the introduction, development and conclusion of the story from the beginning (planning phase) since they give greater weight to the first.

In literary works and script writers, the blocks occur especially in the outcome, since they have to spin all the previous ones and it is usually the most problematic phase. All in all, when one of them launches a story they already have it finished and put it up for sale. Then a publishing house analyzes it if it gives the green light, the rewriting of the work begins and that is when it has to be adjusted to a deadline.

Although I don't know what you mean by your comment, but mine is the answer to an earlier one about the delay being due to a blockage of ideas, with which I said to start writing a story about anything and watch when it was blocked. .That should not happen when you go halfway if you already have everything planned.

Reactions: Kalrotix
May 1, 2020
I'd love to see an Android-port too.
About that waiting time: I'm glad it's not abandoned. Nice Game with a story that's has much of possibilities. I'm looking forward where it goes... may be with a less delay for next update :)
I'm really glad too that he didn't abandoned this .. I really love the game , and I'm no in position to tell that it should have less delay for an update .. What I want is don't stop updating this game and don't abandoned it .. Best of luck Dev

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah he can't be perfect everytime that's right and he hasn't been in the past but everytime he "failed" in previous updates it was reasonable. What annoys me in the pool scene is that you come to the conclusion that Yoko can't be trustet and a childish prank sets his iq to 70. And no I haven't forgotten the scene with the chair or the sponge (or what ever it was that hit him when he entered the classroom one time) but he kept his cool in those situations because he stands above this childish games so it's even more questionable why he chose to enter the pool.

And yeah Kenichi is a pussy even in this update but he managed to sow misstrust towards the MC (which for Kenichi isn't satsfying because he dosen't know what that means for the MC but it's a victory nonetheless).
Also the reason why he couldn't fight back was because he was badly injured by Kenichi and wasn't able to defend himself anymore. He even is thinking that he has to buy time until somebody is coming to stop the fight.

And again if there isn't some BS excuse why Shirohime dosen't reveal his true identity our MC is the BIG loser in this update and even in the future shouldn't be able to reach his revenge so without knowing Kenichi fucked him real hart this time
I think that he will do something with Inorio's father's computer or with the infiltrated teacher to change his report in the police.

Reactions: Kalrotix

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I doubt he's showing somewhere else,except his discord server,even on patreon he's rarely doing new posts
He is checking the thread on regular basis, he has been here today (you can check that). He probably just don't like confrontation.

antrox88

May 18, 2018
I found a error on android version here
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'tha' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 35148, in script
File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
Exception: Sayer 'tha' is not defined.

Android "Q" API 29
SAMSUNG SM-A705FN
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596.the66
Waifu Academy 0.8.0a
Fri Jun 12 22:21:02 2020

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Would have loved to see more Kayane story but I can settle for all the screen time Maki got on this update. All in all good, though I wished (like with every update) that it was longer. Hopefully Irphaeus figures out a way to deliver content more frequently even if it affects the length of the update. See you all next update (whenever that may be).

Reactions: Agitrek21
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes