PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
anyone knows how to unlick the bad and good choices in the toilet??

for some reason it says my good karma is low .. while i pretty sure had choose all Good outcomes in the since release

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
To be serious there are no real choices at all in this game.
I have to be honest and protect WA in this matter, there is one true choice in this game - in the shower room wher u have to witch who u wanna be in there, but all rest true! Just choices like "try again/play/try again"

Reactions: Raziel_8

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
I personally consider this game to be in demo mode until the Karma system is fully implemented and that's probably going to be when the game is finished which would be in Summer 2025.
Also, I think we should be less harsh on the writing in this update. I do see how MC is starting to stumble somehow in his plans: HE'S JUGGLING WAY TOO MANY THINGS AT ONCE.

Next update better have some consequences to make MC realize shit and get his act together. But I doubt it. He'd probably get off free from Shirohime's suspicions by somehow befriending Inori's dad out of his guilt from what happened to his dad or some asspull. On a positive note, Catherine scenes are guaranteed if Irphaeus plans to continue the Shirohime plot next update.

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
I know that this is a matter of opinion but there is one good sex scene in the update. There are obviously multiple scenes in the update. But there's only one that matters.
Maki did look extra thicc in the scenes. Though, I ended up laughing after the scene. We might see eunuch MC next update.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Well I have to say that compared to the earlier updats this one was weak (not realy saying it's bad but for me it's the worst so far).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About Yoko that prank serves as an excuse to punish her, and it's going to be delightful lol. I mean the MC can't be perfect everytime that would be too simple, so if he can get humiliated sometimes so that you can avenge yourself by being merciless i'm ok with that. You seem to forget the chair prank in class.
And btw Kenichi is the pussy in the update, you humiliate him in front of Helen and if MC doesn't fight back it's because he's surrounded by zenitsu people so it kinda makes sense tbh.

Mar 16, 2020
Decent update. Short, but lots of scenes. I was a bit disappointed when the narration kept foreshadowing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Makes me feel blueballed and wonder if that's the right way to create anticipation. But I like the story, lore, variety of waifus, and jokes in the dialogue. One of my favorite games here

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
About Yoko that prank serves as an excuse to punish her, and it's going to be delightful lol. I mean the MC can't be perfect everytime that would be too simple, so if he can get humiliated sometimes so that you can avenge yourself by being merciless i'm ok with that. You seem to forget the chair prank in class.
And btw Kenichi is the pussy in the update, you humiliate him in front of Helen and if MC doesn't fight back it's because he's surrounded by zenitsu people so it kinda makes sense tbh.
Some ppl here wants MC to be like the omnipotent, can't do wrong MC from WVM. Everything going in his way has gotten boring so the blunders he had in this update was quite refreshing. Besides, we all know he'd succeed in the end anyways,this isn't a light novel where MC can get fucked in the end.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Topic title: Waifu Acafemy [v0.8.0b].
Links in the header themes only for the version v0.8.0a.
So where can I get version 0.8.0b?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Some ppl here wants MC to be like the omnipotent, can't do wrong MC from WVM. Everything going in his way has gotten boring so the blunders he had in this update was quite refreshing. Besides, we all know he'd succeed in the end anyways,this isn't a light novel where MC can get fucked in the end.
If the "choice" before the yoko event didn't exist it would have bothered me less, but the fact that the game has the option "It'd be stupid to trust her, I shouldn't do this" and then you do it anyway even if you pick that choice makes the MC look all the dumber. The other thing about it was just that it didn't really feel like we made any progress this update. Even the scene in the nurse's office didn't really feel like a win. I just wish there had been a scene where we really made progress on our path to corruption by our own hands; maybe another train scene with Elizabeth after her hypnosis, something like that. I don't count anything with dojo girl as that's a love path and really counts as a side story.

I get that this update set us up to further our dark ends next update, it just as unfortunate to have a "set up" update be the first one after so long.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Some ppl here wants MC to be like the omnipotent, can't do wrong MC from WVM.
Nah, they don't. I don't even touch that game, because it's too cringy for me. We want cunning and logical MC. I have no problem with him failing many times, as long he is not acting like a idiot. Then dev will make villians even dumber and game becames boring and even more cringy than omnipotent protagonist. He becames Marty Stu protagonist - world accomodates him, to make him look better.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The Karma system is not implemented yet so there is no need to change anything. The toilet scene is a joke, which is why it references a DM (Dungeon Master).
The good karma one was obviously a troll, yeah. But the Asuka/Bad Karma one is too?

Does ANYTHING happen if you have sufficient Karma for the Asuka option?

Uproot

May 24, 2019
Just read through lots of pages to verify...Somehow I'm the only one who thinks the Takamura scene at the end is a dream sequence??? Hell we even have the eye closing scene signifying MC is falling asleep and then BAM super happy fun times. I want it to be real...but it all happened so fast.

Reactions: theultragaydude

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Write lock to almost half the work? Right now write something on any topic and you will see where the mental blocks occur.
Mangakas, comic writers, screen writers, book writers, students... just a few examples of people who experience writer's block, and yet they still have to deliver on schedule.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes