Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I can't believe none of you told me about Once In A Lifetime and Ripples, which are in the same vibe as this game and might even be better. All these months i waited for the update and no one told me anything :cry:
Hahahaha I had the same reaction as you when I discovered those games.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
When has this game turned into a meme?
- patrons, serving a contempt developer, turning a blind eye on almost everything for a whole year.
- an ungrateful liar developer loving his works by milking them all in, wouldn't really like to go that far but sure cuz its hella true
It's been a meme for almost a year. There are 7 days left for my profession to be fulfilled and I can get my meme.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Despite being among the people waiting for an update, I am having so much fun with what the developper wrote : he wants to delay for minimum 2 weeks an update promised months ago but is ready to release a smaller update because he doesn't want people to get ''very'' annoyed.
Guarantee the handout 'smaller' update is just the update lmao. This dev is so full of shit.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Discord:

Got Vash script ^^
I will stay to add it tonight, then tomorrow i will test everything up
it will still takes me a day easly
then I upload the update :3

...a few moments later...

I'm going to bed, still have 20 pages to add, going to do that in the morning
Good night guys
Almost close to a year since the last release I wonder if we will get it before or after that date has passed :unsure:

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Discord:

Okey, you guys will have to wait one more day...
I mean I will finish to test everything up tomorow morning, then add the gallery update and some minor tweak i requested to Vash in the script during the afternoon.
Then I'll use my night to upload, it will take another 10 hours ;/

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes