thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I'm not going to complain about how long it's been. That has been well taken care of. I will just say this, and it might apply to many, many of the games on this site.

It's been long enough now that I need a recap. I don't remember the story line, the characters, the whole situation in general. I need a "previously on", like they do on TV.

I play too many games, and too many of them are too similar for me to keep track of it all. Lemme see... there's a young man, with an absent father, there's the young man's attractive mother (and maybe his hot sister,?) a bunch of girls at school who might secretly have a crush on him, or maybe think he's weird but grow to really like him... and I've just described maybe fifty games, maybe more.

Recap, please.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
You're right on the purple girl, she's another employee at the Honey Bees, the blonde is the manager/boss of the place.
I may be assuming wrong, i just remember that in my first gameplay i saw this and thought that this will lead to the Haruka plot at some point, little did i know that the game was about to end.

Mar 16, 2020
I'm not going to complain about how long it's been. That has been well taken care of. I will just say this, and it might apply to many, many of the games on this site.

It's been long enough now that I need a recap. I don't remember the story line, the characters, the whole situation in general. I need a "previously on", like they do on TV.

I play too many games, and too many of them are too similar for me to keep track of it all. Lemme see... there's a young man, with an absent father, there's the young man's attractive mother (and maybe his hot sister,?) a bunch of girls at school who might secretly have a crush on him, or maybe think he's weird but grow to really like him... and I've just described maybe fifty games, maybe more.

Recap, please.
"You are a 20 year old college student living with mom and sisters..." is this specific enough?

Reactions: oStarfreako

riserser

May 15, 2018
I doubt it, it wouldn't make up for the one year wait, even more when he tells you that he's removing content from the update that was the main focus of that update because "He feel pressured and want to release the update faster".

ps: I agree that art should take the time it has to to be good, but it's doesn't apply here in my opinion, since there's nothing to justify that much time (he's using HS stock animation, using scene from the web for his "community private renders" and just swapping the character).
On the other hand, if it wasn't for all his bullshit excuse every time, I maybe could have believed that he took all that time to write his scenario, even through I don't think it's that good, but when you don't know what to write, it take time ^^ But again, I don't think it applies to this developper. (More like I'm convinced of it)

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
To be honest guys the Dev is under pressure on his discord to deliver I think it will come through which is what we all want

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
To be honest guys the Dev is under pressure on his discord to deliver I think it will come through which is what we all want
Good. The discord should have been putting pressure on him 6 months ago but all they do is enable his laziness (or as they call it, "perfectionism"). I was shocked when they finally pushed back a little when he said he was going to delay it again to finish the Yoko scene

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes