riserser

May 15, 2018
Well, living in the country-side, I still have an upload of 300ko/s :p (500ko/s if it's a good day xD)
But well, in this case, it's most likely an excuse to have more time to make what he was supposed to make during the past year :p
(I'm not really fond of bashing a developper, but with all the lame and unplausible excuses that he throw all the times...)

Last edited:

帅比154

May 1, 2021
Well, living in the country-side, I still have an upload of 300ko/s :p (500ko/s if it's a good day xD)
But well, in this case, it's most likely an excuse to have more time to make what he was supposed to make during the past year :p
(I'm not really fond of bashing a developper, but with all the lame and unplausible excuses that he throw all the times...)
I always thought that the internet speed in China was very slow, until I saw your message

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
The man earns 50k MINIMUM per year, he can afford to move to a better area...
Depends on your definition of a better area. I have been to France. What I consider better areas would be out away from the cities because the country portion of France is beautiful and has really nice houses with lots of land. However that kind of living does not always translate to good internet speeds. Living in the US I know plenty of people who have 300 to 600k houses on private land away from the city that have crappy Satellite internet that costs them ridiculous amount per month and gives them shitty speeds 3MB maximum upload. Now if you consider crowded city living where everything is more expensive and fast paced then yes he could get better internet. But does anything about the dev strike you as a person who wants a fast paced lifestyle?

Reactions: User1230

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Good. The discord should have been putting pressure on him 6 months ago but all they do is enable his laziness (or as they call it, "perfectionism"). I was shocked when they finally pushed back a little when he said he was going to delay it again to finish the Yoko scene
Agree. I'm not about to go complain to the dev directly since I'm not supporting his bad habits, but all those who have been paying this guy for a year of absolute nothing now should have smartened up long ago.

Reactions: V-Kun
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes