Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
That's maybe the first time for me that every thread / game I'm watching is in the same situation :

- No update for months and everybody complaining.

At this rate I will hold bets to see which developers will be the first one to release new content.

wedowedo

Aug 25, 2017
That's maybe the first time for me that every thread / game I'm watching is in the same situation :

- No update for months and everybody complaining.

At this rate I will hold bets to see which developers will be the first one to release new content.
Turn out no one update anymore :LOL:

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
1650459762462.png
this is a progress report from Vash from the discord, which he got the script from like 3 days ago I think? So about a week and Irph needing to upload it and compile the game. So probably around the 27th-28th?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 1767171
this is a progress report from Vash from the discord, which he got the script from like 3 days ago I think? So about a week and Irph needing to upload it and compile the game. So probably around the 27th-28th?
There are 64 squares on this grid.
The first 25 squares are filed either with a line or a cross.

This is my theory but I think that if we find the right pattern and fill the 39 remaining squares with the right symbols, then we unlock a key for the next update of Waifus Academy.

• Haha
Reactions: MiHawkins

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
we"ll see tomorrow, if not, I guess it will never release
So for you it is either tomorrow or never? Yes huge delays but they eventually do come. Just gotta not be so invested in this forum. I think the last time I checked was 2 months ago and I am not stressed at all about the delay.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
just started playing this...I came in to this game for the fun of it...but I reached the flashback of him as a kid at the balcony, saw the state his father was in, and the talk with his grandma...and man, I think I'll stay for the tears it just caused, this is some messed up situation.
Also, I do think the grandma is being biased and twisting things, his mother abandoned them, that's her fault sure, but she isn't the one who put his father in that state, that's just twisting it. Anyway, still deliberating how much of a punishment she deserves(and we could get all philosophical about if she deserves one, and who has the right to judge....cause there was no future staying with him in that state, and it's normal for a human being to look after themselves...but she also had a responsibility..has a responsibility to her child whom she brought into this world....so she does deserve a punishment but idk what kind(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and how far it should be taken(( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)).

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Lol now that two weeks of delay has passed, of course he is gonna add another further week. If he does release it within 1 week I am gonna post a video myself running around naked and everyone here gets $1000. This is no joke, I am serious on this bet.
Irphaeus salivating at this post RN since he has an excuse for 1 more week of delay.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes