skanen

Jan 23, 2020
LUCKY YOU! You even get new dev logs for updates every 2 weeks BUT without getting the actual update, lucky you.
Okay. Then they keep delaying the update aren't they? yea that'd be annoying for people who checks if there's any updates every morning. i hope update will be here soon.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
God damn dude lmao. Considering their work ethic/scam game, the fact they can't even fuckin spell out their 'progress reports' is hilariously fitting. Nobody wants to work on this game anymore, people need to stop paying his ass already lol
What’s there to spell out about that progress report? If you think logically it would be each render/scene blackened out so it’s not spoiled (duh). The guy who helps write the dialogue is showing where he is along in the process. What? You want him to say I’m on render 50 out of 86? You’re nitpicking something so stupid

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
"The Update Release is planned for the 27 or 28 April (will depend of the upload speed) I added the sound/music today in 3/4 of the script. I just miss the last part of the script which is in readback, it should be ready in 2 days. Then i'll have to test the whole thing and upolad it. "
Can't wait for the 56 kbit upload speed excuse in 2022 lmao

riserser

May 15, 2018
Can't wait for the 56 kbit upload speed excuse in 2022 lmao
Well, to be fair, there's still zone with no connexion in the world :p Until a few month ago, I didn't have more that 256 kbit/s upload... :p (But well, since it concern his work, even if that was true (which you can't help but doubt xD), he's earning enough to relocate somewhere with optic fiber, so it's once again an excuse that's worth nothing)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes