Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Tbf 1 month delay is a huge improvement for this dev if he does release it in the following days (he said winter right?)

Still no Kayane tho :cautious:

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Looks like the 28th it is. View attachment 1778936
At last we may have finish this scam arc ! But better not sell the bear skin before having slay it. ( Yes that's a french saying and it's fitting.

There is a tiny possibility his internet be fucked but in this case i'll only accept it if he screenshot it, like a very slow speed. But in that case too it'll be questionable, he could lag on puprose.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
At last we may have finish this scam arc ! But better not sell the bear skin before having slay it. ( Yes that's a french saying and it's fitting.

There is a tiny possibility his internet be fucked but in this case i'll only accept it if he screenshot it, like a very slow speed. But in that case too it'll be questionable, he could lag on puprose.
this is the screenshot he posted last time, I don't speak French but u can tell it takes fucking forever.
1651085300390.png

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
this is the screenshot he posted last time, I don't speak French but u can tell it takes fucking forever.
View attachment 1779980

There isn't much to read but he surely got a bad connection. Not to be the devil advocate but i can confirm here in France, there are some part where internet is shitty as fuck but i don't know where he live. In anycase, if he post a screenshot of the upload of 0.10 it'll be the first good thing he did since 0.9.4

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
He could easily upload it with his cellphone's 4G or 5G connection, he just have to connect it to the PC and tell it to use the phone's connection for internet. Mobile data is Europe is so cheap he really has no excuse.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes