xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The sad truth about this is that you would have to wait an equivalent of 7 years on Earth for 1 hour on that planet to pass, in other words 1 hour on that planet is 7 Earth-years long. At least if it isn't some kind of magical space.

I can't even muster any theory which could explain the possibility of time passing "faster" when time is relative, maybe only if there is something which would make it feel like time is passing faster when it actually isn't true, like slowing everything down including thought processes in such a way that we wouldn't feel any difference, so in turn everything outside of the scope of what is slowed down would be the same but faster compared to what is slowed down.

Anyways, enough of the random rant, which might also be outside of the scope of what I understand, I shouldn't give a reason to get further off-topic here.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
“These waifu have some content, but the waifu with "lewd" content in next update are: Haruka, Sheila, Tomoe, Inori, Elizabeth, Catherine” -irph.

unless it changes these are the characters getting sex scenes I believe.
The Shirohime and Helen are probably just “ecchi” scenes. No sex. (Yet)
I do not take responsibility!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: MiHawkins

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
What’s there to spell out about that progress report? If you think logically it would be each render/scene blackened out so it’s not spoiled (duh). The guy who helps write the dialogue is showing where he is along in the process. What? You want him to say I’m on render 50 out of 86? You’re nitpicking something so stupid
A progress report is meant to update people on various completed tasks (i.e. what exactly they worked on/completed recently). It's a means to document your work. It doesn't mean 'throw a line onto some conveniently black boxes' as if that means 'work.' Look at some other devs for reference, such as MagicNuts. There's nothing logical there, just pure laziness which is wholly fitting at this point lol. Jesus man, do you pay this guy? I seriously cannot wait for this shit update to release so I can read the comments here.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes