Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
As far as we're concerned, it's still 3.50 PM in france, so until midnight Irph is on schedule + wait for a patreon update and/or a screen about upload. I know Irph credibility it's at his all time low but still just wait a fews hours

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TuanMinh123

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
didn't he say he'll upload it right after waking up? is he sleeping until 4pm+?
I guess he wake up early but his internet his allegdly slow so it's remain to be seen

Actually, it is so low that if the update actually gets released before 28th ends, it is going to become an all-time high.
Obviously, but let's hope for the best and that he understand the gold mine his got, he'll get more money being active than milking

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
He is milking. But it’s more of a case of laziness and procrastinating. He can choose his own hours and because of that and the fact he can do literally nothing for a few months and still get paid of course he isn’t going to do much work. I don’t agree with it but unfortunately I also can’t really blame him nearly everyone dreams of earning money by doing as little work as possible.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
He is milking. But it’s more of a case of laziness and procrastinating. He can choose his own hours and because of that and the fact he can do literally nothing for a few months and still get paid of course he isn’t going to do much work. I don’t agree with it but unfortunately I also can’t really blame him nearly everyone dreams of earning money by doing as little work as possible.
Of course, i would do the same thing if i'm being paid for doing nothing or just that little bit. I guess it's a human things to choose that route. But what i was trying to say is he could make way more money if he was dedicated, for once i would've pledge on his patreon if it's was more active and i'm sure i'll not be the only one who could give those 20-30bucks or maybe less or maybe more, but the point is doing work, people tend to pay for that work when done right

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Of course, i would do the same thing if i'm being paid for doing nothing or just that little bit. I guess it's a human things to choose that route. But what i was trying to say is he could make way more money if he was dedicated, for once i would've pledge on his patreon if it's was more active and i'm sure i'll not be the only one who could give those 20-30bucks or maybe less or maybe more, but the point is doing work, people tend to pay for that work when done right
I completely agree but most people would rather earn less than they could just to save some effort people are lazy basically I’d happily pledge if he worked harder but he doesn’t if he wants to settle for being mediocre then not much we can do especially when from what I know his discord is full of naive people to put it nicely who believe everything he says and take what they are given even if it’s subpar and he has done better in the past (at the beginning of the game development I wasn’t there at that time so only going of what others have said ect) you should get better the longer you do something but he hasn’t because people let him get away with it. He isn’t disciplined enough to work hard even when he could just do nothing like he is now or he doesn’t care about the game or game development and is only doing this for money so can’t find the motivation I don’t know but something has to change.

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
I completely agree but most people would rather earn less than they could just to save some effort people are lazy basically I’d happily pledge if he worked harder but he doesn’t if he wants to settle for being mediocre then not much we can do especially when from what I know his discord is full of naive people to put it nicely who believe everything he says and take what they are given even if it’s subpar and he has done better in the past (at the beginning of the game development I wasn’t there at that time so only going of what others have said ect) you should get better the longer you do something but he hasn’t because people let him get away with it. He isn’t disciplined enough to work hard even when he could just do nothing like he is now or he doesn’t care about the game or game development and is only doing this for money so can’t find the motivation I don’t know but something has to change.
Absolutly, even if i meant a lot more money, i'm guessing x3-x4 times the money is making now. His discord is another matter i guess. In theory with time come practice and with practice comme knowledge and thus being better. I honestly feel ashame by his behavior as a fellow frenchman. He put a bad light on our country with his work ethics.

If i had a game like his, i would be so happy to develope it and if i felt lazy or else, i would tell my patreon about it and maybe move on or put in stand by. In any case being sincere with people. I guess it's matter way more than having a update every now and then.

Reactions: WolftheAlpha

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Absolutly, even if i meant a lot more money, i'm guessing x3-x4 times the money is making now. His discord is another matter i guess. In theory with time come practice and with practice comme knowledge and thus being better. I honestly feel ashame by his behavior as a fellow frenchman. He put a bad light on our country with his work ethics.

If i had a game like his, i would be so happy to develope it and if i felt lazy or else, i would tell my patreon about it and maybe move on or put in stand by. In any case being sincere with people. I guess it's matter way more than having a update every now and then.
Being upfront and honest is quite rare these days I believe being honest most people will understand and if not and they leave then they took the trash out themselves. If the case is he has lost motivation for the game he is afraid everyone will just leave which I don’t believe is true some will of course but I’d rather him say that and go on with waifu hunter and maybe come to the game after he regains motivation for it or even if he doesn’t come back to it I honestly personally prefer that than a rushed ending because if that happens then the game is over no way to save it. If it’s left to rot I’ll put it maybe someone else can take over but that could do more harm than good taking over someone else story could ruin it but who knows not worth debating the what if’s.

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes