pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
A half update? I take it, it's still better than the big pile of nothing that another game has amounted to.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
i dont like to be toxic or anything but PART ONE?ARE YOU F ING KIDDING ME???AFTER SO MANY MONTHS?
I read this in Angry Joe's: Are...ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND! voice.

*sigh* Guess I'll check to see if it was worth the wait. At least we no longer use the shite isp we used to have and are on Starlink now, so it wont take so long I feel my beard grow. God getting to the top of the waiting list seemed glacial.

---------

Well, as usual, I got a laugh outta the puns and other shit. Can't comment on the rework of looks, since it's been so long since last update I don't remember what they looked like, and all but my most recent save didn't work, so I can't reference them. But no, I'd say, overall this was not worth the wait, all things considered. At least I'm not one of the ones paying by the month for the wait, so it was worth what I paid for it.

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
At least we no longer use the shite isp we used to have and are on Starlink now, so it wont take so long I feel my beard grow. God getting to the top of the waiting list seemed glacial.
Snap! Fellow SL user here too. 10GB update? Pah, I can hold my breath for longer lol!

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I still haven't played the last "out of nowhere" update since none of my 4 years of saves worked...

I do really like this game but I need a really good WT Mod to start over again!
The dev of WT mod of this game have been gone for long time,last seen at the end of october 2021

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes