niffi

Nov 2, 2021
I just discovered the game, thanks for the warning, I liked the look, but apparently it's going to have this tag, so it's not for me. Good luck with your game.
But I suggest you put this tag in planned tags, many unsuspecting will play and come across it as soon as it is added, and it will probably cause turmoil on the page.
This answer is old, is this tag already in the current game?
It has NTR, But they are optional(Choice based)

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
Lol now that two weeks of delay has passed, of course he is gonna add another further week. If he does release it within 1 week I am gonna post a video myself running around naked and everyone here gets $1000. This is no joke, I am serious on this bet.
cmon irph pls see this. Release the update!

Reactions: Lodestone17

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
Is this NTR de Lis major or irrelevant?
Now I don't want to spoil the story. Let's say .. Sometime you reach certain point that you have to save your girl from the bad guys right before they rape your girl, by 'right before' I meant the very last moment. You could also choose to give your girl to other guys.. Sometimes other guys molest your girls and see them naked(This one is unavoidable).. So yeah... Thats all afaik.

HHMDH

Oct 3, 2021
Lol now that two weeks of delay has passed, of course he is gonna add another further week. If he does release it within 1 week I am gonna post a video myself running around naked and everyone here gets $1000. This is no joke, I am serious on this bet.
Only posting in this threat in case a miracle happens and I earn myself a 1000 bucks!

skanen

Jan 23, 2020
Freakin love the game. I guess there's an update coming soon. Lucky me, Downloaded the game like monts ago but did not play it and here i am at the update date or i assume so.

SultanOfSwing

Jan 8, 2018
Just started playing the game too, loving it so far. Can anyone tell me if we can have sex with takamura as of now? Love me a tomboy an the fact that we can't visit the countryside yet makes me think that her story arc was not developed yet.

Reactions: vmaks

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"The Update Release is planned for the 27 or 28 April (will depend of the upload speed) I added the sound/music today in 3/4 of the script. I just miss the last part of the script which is in readback, it should be ready in 2 days. Then i'll have to test the whole thing and upolad it. "

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
"The Update Release is planned for the 27 or 28 April (will depend of the upload speed) I added the sound/music today in 3/4 of the script. I just miss the last part of the script which is in readback, it should be ready in 2 days. Then i'll have to test the whole thing and upolad it. "
So basically, see you guys same time next week for the next delay? :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes