zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
These updates are starting to feel more and more compact. The dev is probably trying to finish this as soon as possible so he can get on to his Waifu Hunter game. For how long these updates take to make they're really short. This took me about 2 hours but I'm a slow reader when it comes to games. Overall I thought it was eh. Wasn't bad but wasn't nearly as good as earlier updates for this game but maybe I'm blinded by my feelings about the delays and lies.

It bothers me that that there's still no flags set in this game and karma still isn't implemented. It would take like 2 seconds to write karma -= 10 instead of "KARMA -10" and without it or the flags there's so many choices in this game that don't mean anything. Why save all this work until the end when it'll just be more annoying to keep track of? Also there's so many duplicated lines when choices are given. Like with Catherine on the train, you're given a choice to tease her or not and only the first few lines of each choice change anything then the rest is just repeated for each choice. Makes the script needlessly bloated (I checked out of curiosity and over 11,000 lines are duplicates. That's 25% of the entire script)

Elizabeth's redesign is a crime. Doesn't even look like the same character. Why even do a redesign this far into the game? If it was version 2 or 3 it'd make sense but according to the dev we're only 3 updates away from the finished game (not counting these half updates).

Last edited:

ThyHentaiLord

Nov 21, 2021
These updates are starting to feel more and more compact. The dev is probably trying to finish this as soon as possible so he can get on to his Waifu Hunter game. For how long these updates take to make they're really short. This took me about 2 hours but I'm a slow reader when it comes to games. Overall I thought it was eh. Wasn't bad but wasn't nearly as good as earlier updates for this game but maybe I'm blinded by my feelings about the delays and lies.

It bothers me that that there's still no flags set in this game and karma still isn't implemented. It would take like 2 seconds to write karma -= 10 instead of "KARMA -10" and without it or the flags there's so many choices in this game that don't mean anything. Why save all this work until the end when it'll just be more annoying to keep track of? Also there's so many duplicated lines when choices are given. Like with Catherine on the train, you're given a choice to tease her or not and only the first few lines of each choice change anything then the rest is just repeated for each choice. Makes the script needlessly bloated (I checked out of curiosity and over 11,000 lines are duplicates. That's 25% of the entire script)

Elizabeth's redesign is a crime. Doesn't even look like the same character. Why even do a redesign this far into the game? If it was version 2 or 3 it'd make sense but according to the dev we're only 3 updates away from the finished game (not counting these half updates).
I think its rather obvious he'd rather work on waifu hunter instead of actually flesh out this and finish it.
I don't know just hope he does it right.

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
This has got to be one of the best fucking games of the genre.
The shit it pulls off feels genuine and interesting. The way they handle the large cast of characters is impressive, while managing each one to come off with their unique personalities.
The scenes are well paced and the photography is on point, though my favorite element is how they make great use of the models physical expressions.

And truly, few of these games can make you burst out a laugh in the middle of a beat off.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Waifu Academy [v0.9.8 Pt. ONE] [Irphaeus] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.9.8 Pt. ONE · · Pixeldrain · (1.0 GiB :: 4.55 GiB)
Mac v0.9.8 Pt. ONE · · Pixeldrain · (1.0 GiB :: ~4.55 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Thank you, I was hoping the Mac version would get an update. I figured that version was dead at this point.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Waifu Academy 0.9.8a with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough and improvements mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
someone else gets tomoe's image on loop if you decide to save her in the subway from the old stalker?

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
why is there dialogue referencing things I never did like drugging Keiko the police officer and my meeting with her in an internal monologue while talking to Catherine or referencing getting slapped by Tomoe when I avoided that outcome in the kitchen, I went back and checked and replayed but still the same.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
The animation scenes of the latest update seem much more laggy than previous scenes, anyone have an idea as to why?

ttlko

Jul 9, 2020
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Waifu Academy 0.9.8a with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough and improvements mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
I can't find the new subway and bath theme in the gallery, is there anything to open it?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes