ThyHentaiLord

Nov 21, 2021
Wow....
I just want to download the game and play..
And now for EVERY SINGLE provider (except Mega, because the file is too big) it downloads with about 300 - 400 kbs...
That is just stupid... I am capable of downloading files with a speed of up to about 12.5 -13Mbs...
Why is it so slow?
Use free download manager bypasses most of that bullshit

ThyHentaiLord

Nov 21, 2021
Is the update good to play, or should I wait for a bug fix or something?
Depends ...
You using a previous save?
Get in line with the rest of us who can't load our previous games.
Otherwise the game is functional.
Just a major fuck you to the player who spent hours reading and playing just so they have to replay the entire game again.
Seems intentional if you ask me.

• Sad
Reactions: franklin99

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Depends ...
You using a previous save?
Get in line with the rest of us who can't load our previous games.
Otherwise the game is functional.
Just a major fuck you to the player who spent hours reading and playing just so they have to replay the entire game again.
Seems intentional if you ask me.
Not so insider tip. Hold down the CNTRL button and just click the choices as they pop up. It will get you to the new content faster.

Oct 15, 2017
someone missed the part about reworks :|

Fun fact, with rework stuff, you don't get additional content. but future content will be improved because of it.

Just look at the inn, it took that dev about a year (possibly longer) to fully rework their game, with no aditional content might I add. (although that was a complete ground up rework).

As for the full of crap thing... well amatuer devs are never good with their estimations XD and plans change (main reason why they are never good with their estimations).
You mean the 4 characters that were reworked? (Since part 2 isn't out yet those obviously can't be counted) Is that a joke? I didn't miss it, it is simply barely worth a mention at all. He didn't retroactively redo all his old scenes with the new models, all he did was change the character models a bit for the new scenes and that is it. If I'm very generous that takes maybe a day of work per character if he really puts in a lot of effort since these aren't new characters but just touch ups of already existing character models he can tweak in Honey Select.

This does in no shape or form change what I wrote in the slightest, 7 months for the amount of content provided is laughable on top of said content containing lots of pointless fake choices (again ...) and basically only one proper new sex scene that isn't interrupted and the plot basically hasn't progressed much either.

As for him being an amateur dev, granted that is obviously true, but the fact that his estimations are off by more than 3 whole years and we aren't even in the ballpark of being done with a single route in addition to the ever slower and smaller update releases + straight up making up excuses (fake car crash) tells anyone with half a brain that this guy isn't trustworthy, isn't putting in a lot of effort anymore and is simply doing the minimum possible to prevent his patreon money from going down.

Your whole comment falls flat because it ignores the existence of rework content. if additional content was the only thing done, then yeah fair enough... but well it wasn't sooo :|
Right, because my criticism of the pointless pseudo choices and the blue balling are of course also affected by me not mentioning the minimal reworks he did for this update, aside from the reworks being completely irrelevant in the first place as I've said above.

Despite my harsh words I actually like this game and the humor/writing in it, which is why I even bother posting on this thread anymore, but over the last 2 years it has become abundantly clear that Irphaeus has become ever more complacent and lazy and the people still crazy enough to give this guy money on Patreon are enabling his bad behavior by basically telling him that he can continue to slack off and only release half an update in over half a year because they will continue to throw money at him.

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019
Please. Someone. PLEASE tell me that Otaku dies in some gratifying way. Like, gets hit by a truck. Or shot by Kenichi. Something? He has got the be the most annoying character I have EVER seen in any of the games I've ever played. LoL
He isekai into game Waifu Hunter he played

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I don't get something. Nothing as of yet has happened between the MC and Motoko. I didn't have any thing after he became the DCC that he and her did. But now, with him showing Shinji how to confront women, she is jerking the MC off, and he says it's like what he had her do in the meeting room. Did I miss something somewhere?

Edit. Oops. I guess I should have waited before I posted this. It was just a dream. LoL. I didn't see that coming.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Those 2K and FHD are old OGGs that he calls reworked i guess, while new MP4 and WEBM videos from new update with Tomoe are laggy, resource-heavy 4Ks.
You are right, I was only looking in the archive.rpa file and not the unarchieved images folder though since I haven't a change to play yet I don't know if they will be laggy or not for me since I have a both pretty good CPU & GPU in my desktop.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I sometimes see a comment in game that (Name) joins your party, or has increased to Level A, I think it was.

Can this be explained or viewed somewhere? I thought it might be the phone but that seems very incomplete in design.

Thanks

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I sometimes see a comment in game that (Name) joins your party, or has increased to Level A, I think it was.

Can this be explained or viewed somewhere? I thought it might be the phone but that seems very incomplete in design.

Thanks
Those are joking references to role play gamers. As if they were playing a game and what is going in characters instead of real life. Nothing like what is actually going on :sneaky:

Reactions: Alanray64

ThyHentaiLord

Nov 21, 2021

Thanks
There inside jokes targeted towards RPG Game players.
There's plenty of persona 4 jokes during the scenes where your eating dinner with the mc's family.
Stuff like "You feel your bond getting stronger with your sister".
Actually really fucking funny if you get the jokes there throwing at ya.

Reactions: rux

ThyHentaiLord

Nov 21, 2021
I don't think he has any intention of rushing this game, as much as I would like him to (As he is clearly not going to finish it properly). This is the game that brings him those $$$, why would he want to end his cash cow so quick?
The yandere dev of hentai games am I right?

Reactions: XnaVier
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes