AshLoo

May 6, 2018
View attachment 2263204

"We are in the very last phase of it. Readback is almost finished for the last script. Then I need to pack it up, add sound/FX and then beta test the whole thing."
Thanks for our big man, Nick sharing ~
We finally get to know something interesting is coming soon ~

But I'm afraid about the words from Dev (almost finished) ... It quite meaningful, doesn't it ? o_O

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Probably 5min of content.
From what was written earlier - you will get multiple paths here with scenes. And if you go for one path, it is indeed a short Update.
But if you want to see all scenes and try out which path you like best, it will be more content.

Which is fine IMO. One point of criticism has always been that there are no real options, so it is good if the Dev now presents options which actually lead to different scenes.

(Even tho, I hope that this does not mean that you have to choose between Sheila or Haruka winning the contest)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
After all the lies from the dev you believe this?
I dont care tbh.

I know people like to whine in this Thread, because they got no other hobbies. But I really dont care, I will play the new Update and if it is short, it is short and whatever. I dont pay anything and I have more than enough to play (on this site and actual games)

But you can participate in the "The Dev is Dogshit"-circlejerk.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I dont care tbh.

I know people like to whine in this Thread, because they got no other hobbies. But I really dont care, I will play the new Update and if it is short, it is short and whatever. I dont pay anything and I have more than enough to play (on this site and actual games)

But you can participate in the "The Dev is Dogshit"-circlejerk.
Finally a bro who understands me! Same to me. The game is mediocre as fuck. If there comes an update I will play it. If not I don't care. So I watch some cry babies who are salty about the updates and whines about allegedly milking. I don't get those dudes who didn't follow the first rule: never spent more money to a dev as his existing work is worth to you.

• Angry
Reactions: MiHawkins and Zuhl

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Finally a bro who understands me! Same to me. The game is mediocre as fuck. If there comes an update I will play it. If not I don't care. So I watch some cry babies who are salty about the updates and whines about allegedly milking. I don't get those dudes who didn't follow the first rule: never spent more money to a dev as his existing work is worth to you.
Personally, I think that the game is really good. One of the best I have played here. But I was also quite late to the party, I just started playing with 0.9.something (I witnessed two Updates since then).

But I would not spend any money on the game, because of the super-slow Updates. So I see it quite chill. I would be pissed if I would pay money tbh.

But other than that, whenever this game gets updated, I enjoy play the new Update. So I am actually looking forward to the HoneyBee-Contest.

Reactions: vmaks and Tremonia

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
B4F35034-E714-41DD-91B0-B0E391C12C43.jpeg Hello everyone!
Im terribly sorry for the delay with the update and the lack of news, I know you guys just want some post with deadline or ETA, but everytime im not on times and it make me feel like shit... T_T
But, but the update is DONE!! Took me 2 months more and 160+ renders to redo but it's ready to be packed up and uploaded.

Why it took me so much time? I had real life issue(Covid T_T)... and I also "burned out" after remaking the huge HoneyBee scene twice and sometimes three times, I got creatively overwelmed and depressed... I was working very slowly and after years on Waifu Academy knowing we still have a lot to come and lots to do...

Thought be reassured it was a month ago... I have since "recovered" and been boosted up, thanks to the community and my friends :)
I decided to fully recruit Redknight has a 3D renderer, he built a setup only for that purpose. He won't only make the Wallpaper bonus reward, but now fully onboard to make entire scenes (still scripted and written by me).
This will help me IMMENSIVELY, because I was litteraly drowning myself with everything.
(I'm also actively looking for another competent 3D renderer creator. for these "remote" scenes we are adding to fill some gap and give more replayability. The opening of the game will be remade too.)
So no worry we are back on track, it was hard, it took times! But this is a new year and a new begining.

With the new recruit i will finally have time to work more on these aspect and also more time for myself has a creator.
About the incoming Update, a last thing since it's not fully tested nor sound/music added yet... (Please answer the poll bellow)

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy new year to you guys.

Irphaeus

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I love how rather than announcing the release of an update, he always announces that there is an update but still has to release it, for some reason.
i mean the majority of this community considers Irphaues a lying schizofrenic, like ICSTOR

at this point even when he does release something ANYTHING, we assume he is either joking or trolling or just lying to us for the hell of it...like ICSTOR xD even when he MAY be honest for once XD

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
View attachment 2277748 Hello everyone!
Im terribly sorry for the delay with the update and the lack of news, I know you guys just want some post with deadline or ETA, but everytime im not on times and it make me feel like shit... T_T
But, but the update is DONE!! Took me 2 months more and 160+ renders to redo but it's ready to be packed up and uploaded.

Why it took me so much time? I had real life issue(Covid T_T)... and I also "burned out" after remaking the huge HoneyBee scene twice and sometimes three times, I got creatively overwelmed and depressed... I was working very slowly and after years on Waifu Academy knowing we still have a lot to come and lots to do...

Thought be reassured it was a month ago... I have since "recovered" and been boosted up, thanks to the community and my friends :)
I decided to fully recruit Redknight has a 3D renderer, he built a setup only for that purpose. He won't only make the Wallpaper bonus reward, but now fully onboard to make entire scenes (still scripted and written by me).
This will help me IMMENSIVELY, because I was litteraly drowning myself with everything.
(I'm also actively looking for another competent 3D renderer creator. for these "remote" scenes we are adding to fill some gap and give more replayability. The opening of the game will be remade too.)
So no worry we are back on track, it was hard, it took times! But this is a new year and a new begining.

With the new recruit i will finally have time to work more on these aspect and also more time for myself has a creator.
About the incoming Update, a last thing since it's not fully tested nor sound/music added yet... (Please answer the poll bellow)

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy new year to you guys.

Irphaeus
How many times is he going to use the covid card?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
He says the update is done but why he didn't release it? Besides that, since when it is called "rendering" to make screenshots from Honey Select? This guy is such a troll.
MiHawkins Zuhl This is precisely what i meant (yeah i'm tagging and repeating the same concept over and over, just to prove my point)

• Angry
Reactions: Zuhl
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes