NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Irph has a reputation that he updates the game for the sake to he updates his game. Then break save files to so that you will have a long play time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Waifu Academy [v0.12.0] [Irphaeus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Belial0712

Jul 9, 2020
You known, I have noticed something about these Milkers, like Irphaeus, Gunsmoke, and Dark Cookie. All of them used to have the amount they got on patreon, visible on their page. Recently, that has all become private. Seems like they got tired of hearing people call them out for basically charging people money for the bare minimum of effort. And the best part is this. Irphaeus' lowest tier is 3 bucks, with 1446 members so that is a minimum of 4338 dollars each month. Gunsmoke's lowest tier is 1 buck, with 4275 members. And then you have bloody Dark Cookie with the lowest tier being 1 dollar, but 31196 subscribers. These guys at minimum make 3 times my monthly salary, with Dark Cookie making almost twice my yearly salary. Jesus Christ. maybe scamming does pay off after all.

FrontAntiBeubeu

Feb 5, 2023
You known, I have noticed something about these Milkers, like Irphaeus, Gunsmoke, and Dark Cookie. All of them used to have the amount they got on patreon, visible on their page. Recently, that has all become private. Seems like they got tired of hearing people call them out for basically charging people money for the bare minimum of effort. And the best part is this. Irphaeus' lowest tier is 3 bucks, with 1446 members so that is a minimum of 4338 dollars each month. Gunsmoke's lowest tier is 1 buck, with 4275 members. And then you have bloody Dark Cookie with the lowest tier being 1 dollar, but 31196 subscribers. These guys at minimum make 3 times my monthly salary, with Dark Cookie making almost twice my yearly salary. Jesus Christ. maybe scamming does pay off after all.
true af

Reactions: User327 and vmaks

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah summertime saga has always confused me for as long as I was aware of it, it has really nice art for sure and passable story but why is its patreon so insanly massive?

Reactions: User327 and vmaks

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
But nobody points a gun to the subsciber's heads.
few bucks on this , couple of euro's on that.
Consumerism.
Without thinking , just pay.
Who cares.
The devs are smart to use this way of living.
Wish i could.
btw: i'm a pirate since the early nineties and besides the hardware NEVER payed for any software whatsoever.
I will never be a victim to scammers and milkers like this 'entities'.
Just use your brain , you're not an eartworm.

Reactions: Drakorios

Belial0712

Jul 9, 2020
But nobody points a gun to the subsciber's heads.
few bucks on this , couple of euro's on that.
Consumerism.
Without thinking , just pay.
Who cares.
The devs are smart to use this way of living.
Wish i could.
btw: i'm a pirat since the early binrties and beside the hardware NEVER payed for an software whatsoever.
I will never be a victim to scammers and milkers like this 'entities'.
Just use your brain , you're not an eartworm.
You do have a point. I myself do support some creators, but only those I know have consistent updates that I see the value in. I used to support all 3 examples and quit a while ago. But for some I guess it is a Sunk Cost. They sunk so much money into it, that they don't know how to stop. Which is actually pretty sad, and I pity them for it.

4.10 star(s) 268 Votes