e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah summertime saga has always confused me for as long as I was aware of it, it has really nice art for sure and passable story but why is its patreon so insanly massive?
Because they subscribed to something at 201x for a buck and forgot about it. They have subscriptions to 50 different things and when they are pruning things for inaction they look for 10 and 5s not 1s.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Because they subscribed to something at 201x for a buck and forgot about it. They have subscriptions to 50 different things and when they are pruning things for inaction they look for 10 and 5s not 1s.
Summertime Saga is one of those games you easily find even if you don't know about websites like f95 or itchio, so that's a big part of the reason it has such a ridiculous amount of supporters. Same with Fenoxo. I remember playing this game like 10 years ago long before I'd ever been here.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Given the Doctor is a demon and scary but otherworldly sexy does it makes sense to have the "horror" tag listed too?.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can the MC Brainwash the girls or turn them Bimbo?. That would be satisfying to see especially with the uptight girls.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Holy shit, I wasn't expecting an update for this for at least another 8 months worth of excuses. Next thing you know it'll actually have Maki, Sheila, and Kayane content.

It's a little telling about how slow a game's updates are when the OP still has a fucking NOPY link in it.

• Haha
Reactions: coomerang and B2B2
4.10 star(s) 268 Votes