Ryux3

Dec 28, 2021
Any android port pls? I tried play this in joiplay but nothing, this shit crashed all the time even before anything came out of the game :(

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
So post school events and Tomoe events are finished, but postponed to next ~month... The good news is you'll get a new update very quick!
I read that somewhere before.

Oh right it was a couple years back when we didn't get that promised update delayed for 6 months just to give the next yearly update 1/3 of the usual content.

At least this comment thread stays entertaining on every release. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Stonerberg

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
You all get mad at this dude like it's your first time experiencing his whole shtick... for YEARS he has run this scam, the guy used a freaking photo of some woman in France getting into a car accident and claimed it was him and his car got totaled so he could delay updates and farm sympathy bucks. He regularly steals art and entire scenes from other artists on the internet.

And yet he has over 1400 paid supporters at 3$ minimum pledge. He out earns most doctors in Western countries while actually working maybe 3-4 days every 2 months on average.

There are a ton of devs on here, new ones as well that could use that support way more than him. He even has the gal to call it a "free update" when the dude averages 1 update every 18 months all of which his patreon subscription is turned on for.

This game even looks legitimetly ugly at this point, it's so outdated compared to other games of similar style like the one in the signature just a couple of posts above me. He doesnt improve in his game like every other normal developer does, he doesnt add anything new or better, it's been the same shtick since 6+ years ago when this game started lol.

But nah you are all gonna whine and then go back to supporting him and getting excited when his next update drops in September of 2025. Meh..

Reactions: joinchi and Mythrs
4.10 star(s) 268 Votes