Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
v0.12.0
...Since it would have required me another year to add everything I have created and you guys waited enough aready...

Sorry, couldn't resist. This fits more the narrative!

Reactions: XCelesX

JShot

Jun 18, 2020
Yeah summertime saga has always confused me for as long as I was aware of it, it has really nice art for sure and passable story but why is its patreon so insanly massive?
I Always have thought that summertime is likely money laundering scheme not real people. It is the only thing that makes sense.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Waifu Academy v0.12.0.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /RenPy/org.waifuacademy.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.waifuacademy.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geowraith

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Because they subscribed to something at 201x for a buck and forgot about it. They have subscriptions to 50 different things and when they are pruning things for inaction they look for 10 and 5s not 1s.
While I dont think you are wrong it does not really explain it why this game in particular? There are a lot of games that have better graphics/story/characters but with not even a 10th of the patreon size you know. Pure luck maybe? The game got picked up and then just word of mouth spread it around?

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
While I dont think you are wrong it does not really explain it why this game in particular? There are a lot of games that have better graphics/story/characters but with not even a 10th of the patreon size you know. Pure luck maybe? The game got picked up and then just word of mouth spread it around?
Benefits of the early starter. There is over saturation of HS/KK based renpy VNs now so it's a lot harder to stand out and get noticed. Same reason why the painfully mediocre games of MrDots got as much following

IfuckKayane&Vania

Formerly 'IfuckKayane'
Jul 31, 2022
As far as I read this until now: Talky, talky, talky. Same disappointment like On My Way Home. There no Vania sex and here obviously no Kayane sex. Why am I doing this to me? I am fed up with this, a pure waste of time. Thanks for nothing. (n)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WaifuAcademy-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
You known, I have noticed something about these Milkers, like Irphaeus, Gunsmoke, and Dark Cookie. All of them used to have the amount they got on patreon, visible on their page. Recently, that has all become private. Seems like they got tired of hearing people call them out for basically charging people money for the bare minimum of effort. And the best part is this. Irphaeus' lowest tier is 3 bucks, with 1446 members so that is a minimum of 4338 dollars each month. Gunsmoke's lowest tier is 1 buck, with 4275 members. And then you have bloody Dark Cookie with the lowest tier being 1 dollar, but 31196 subscribers. These guys at minimum make 3 times my monthly salary, with Dark Cookie making almost twice my yearly salary. Jesus Christ. maybe scamming does pay off after all.
I gotta learn how to make one of these games

4.10 star(s) 268 Votes