EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
b.png

Overview:
The main character, Riku, died unknowingly from Ereshkigal's mistake (Fate Series). She felt bad for his pitiful life and moved his soul to a "random" place... with some "random" power... in a "random" timeline he has no collection of. He soon finds out that he gets sent to a different timeline where Hololive girls are real! And they even stream to other planets!!! He meets Sana, Fauna, and Kobo, broken from the No Game No Life infamous sky fall. They decided to give Riku a job at COVER Corp. to be a manager. The reason why they offered him a job? Find out by playing the game itself!

Now join Riku in becoming the best V-Tuber manager in the whole galaxy. Warning! That may or may not include being lewd with various Hololive, VShoujo, Indie girls, and more! Now go!! Be the "best" manager ever! (Note, the name is changeable later in the story)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-02
Release Date: 2022-10-13
Developer: AkkaSenpai - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.1 [Christmas Special|
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Specials

MainMenu1.png MainMenu2.jpeg 349.jpg 291.jpg 292.jpg 306.jpg 565.jpg 130.jpg 139.jpg 184.jpg 275.jpg 332.jpg 532.jpg 396.jpg 409.jpg 613.jpg 614.jpg 433.jpg

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
But why is "Waifu" used as a possessive noun in that title? It doesn't seem to be a misspelling of the plural noun form, since the S is unneeded in that grammatical context.

This is going to bug me all day now. :confused:
Asking the real questions?...

Reactions: Dragon2beman
Nov 26, 2021
I'm gonna ask since someone will ask eventually anyway, AkkaSenpai the prostitution tag, will this be us whoring out Li or will it be random side girls in a brothel or is the mc whoring himself out in the future

I love the theme your going with it already sounds very interesting controlling a universe as a powerful mc but I just wouldn't be able to play it even if that stuff is avoidable, that also goes for sharing/swinging stuff in general (group sex tag)

Either way good luck and thanks in advance for your response

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes