• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BANIEREGAME.png
Overview:
Waifuta!
A game where Galko had to change university because of her questionable behaviour.
Her new school was supposed to be an all-girls school, but it turn out to be an all-futanari schools and they all look like I've seen them somewhere...
Thread Updated: 2021-05-25
Release Date: 2021-05-24
Original Title: Waifuta
Developer: Tiltproofno - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*
This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

7d.png 38D3.png 53.png 18.png 39D6.png 39D3.png 35.png 38b.png

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Not really a fan of the huge massive elephant dongs myself, in reality they can be annoying, like when I sit on the toilet and it touches the water, trust me you don't want that! It's cold for starters! But I get that some people like that kind of stuff, whether it's tied into stretching orifices wide open, absurd amounts of cumflation or the whole dick straight through from ass to mouth. So I'm downloading and I'll give the game a go.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the armit til with hire I don't like see tha in a female or futa as well. I gonna say no to that futa as well. I gona che it out if ther present sime choise or it is Kinetik Novel. If is secon case I stop playing and go look an other game and wish you a big greates good luck with this game.

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
I have now seen it all. Laser eye surgery, here i come.
As others have said before - hopefully there is a market and you will appeal to the likes of some people who will appreciate your work fully.

Appreciate you sharing it and wish you all the best.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Geralt will run away when he sees his woman.
Who, Geralt? He's a cuck. He's more likely to be looking for lube for his ass.

Why the armit til with hire I don't like see tha in a female or futa as well.
It's just that you never picked her hair out of your teeth after you licked her armpits. It's fucking sexy. I've never really done that, but I'm sure I'd love it. Just imagine, juicy, sweaty armpits with hair.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
As someone who is always willing to try out any type of game out once. As this original at least. I will try it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I kinda wish a guy was involved, but eh...I'll take it. A parody sounds great, plus gal-ko is pretty cute. (is the blonde in the first picture supposed to be Quistis from FFVIII?) I can't place the girl in the last picture either...
probably Scarlett from FF7

also just the screenshots of the game, will give me nightmares...

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes