2.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Exit village, attack wolf a second time, reach level 2... That's it?
Can't scroll the map anymore? but i can open the hero stats screen so the game didn't bug. It just stop there?
And how does someone save? I try to find the save menu but there doesn't seem to be one!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The Player plays as an Orc anti-hero who must accomplish a feat of strength to become the new Orc Chieftain, this involves starting a war with the enemy humans and capturing their princess.
oooooh, niiiice. call me interested! nothing can beat some good ol' capturing sweet girls while doing some war along the way ^^.

Reactions: Ripe Banana Games

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
Take a different shot from the battleground at an angle: you get a big visual disconnect if the ground image is perepndicular to the camera but the unit sprites vary between parallel and isometric

SwordOLight

Jan 19, 2019
So some thought from a fellow Dev

-Decrease the transparency of the textbox or add an outline to make the text stand out more. It's a bit muddeled with the background.

-The continue button feels bit clunky with its current implementation. I'd recommend making it so that if you click continue while the typewriter effect is still happening, that the entire string is instantly revealed. Then if you pressed it while the typewriter string and the full text string are the same, the next line starts. Also, unless there's a good reason, I'd just tie the continue buttons functionality to mouse clicks which is more standard for text like this. A skip button that jumps to the last line in your string(array or list), would also be a good tool for both you and the player.

-The scroll view of the main town just seems unnecessary. I'd rather be able to see the entire town and quickly click where I want to go. As it is, the main town feels really zoomed in anyways.

-Gameplay & H-content seems promising.

-A better indicator for active unit is the one thing that really sticks out. A portrait picture on the side, even with a placeholder asset might work, or just lighting up the ground under the active unit.

-One bug I had was a wolf unit was able to strike from the top of the map and hit a unit a the bottom of the map. The pathfinding found this attack for me.

Very promising start.

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
the game left me unable to pan over the map and select/click things though -- which basically means I was stuck. I could basically only go into my army/character screen.
This happened to me but without even Alt+tabbing. It happened right after I defeated the wolves the 2nd time and character advanced to lvl2 gaining +2 strength.
And without any save system, will definitely wait for a future build before playing again.

Reactions: Potoum

fenryr

Oct 22, 2017
This game is definetly worth supporting, for a first release it is fantastic and looks promising, could become really big since its gameplay is pretty fun and has such a nostalgic feeling to it. the 3d art looks good and neatly rendered (though I would personally prefer you'd introduce at least a few characters with a lot bigger tits and booty in the future I hope lol)
working on the UI and the saving system should be priority for next release because it can get really frustrating.

Reactions: Ripe Banana Games
2.90 star(s) 13 Votes