> male protagonist
Oh well, I'll pass th...
> M&M combat system
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: SenPC

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game is definetly worth supporting, for a first release it is fantastic and looks promising, could become really big since its gameplay is pretty fun and has such a nostalgic feeling to it. the 3d art looks good and neatly rendered (though I would personally prefer you'd introduce at least a few characters with a lot bigger tits and booty in the future I hope lol)
working on the UI and the saving system should be priority for next release because it can get really frustrating.
Did you miss the Cowgirl you could snatch for the Goblins before the farm Knight Quest?

On that note... I see you are a fan of "Goblin Slayer" considering you made him an enemy and all :devilish:
Goblin Slayer Hope he didn't kill you along :p

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
its awsome i just miss a save option soooo much.

also got stuck, after the second battle, no save game - no playing anymore :(

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The art is mine, all the renders are mine for H scenes etc. There is nothing coming from other games. The conversions are for battlers from 3D assets/models that I own that are intended to be used in games.

For instance, I have a wolf battler. The wolf is just a 3D asset that I own, but, to get the 3D model and animations to be usable in 2D, I had to render all of the wolf's animations from 3D to 2D.

Rendering like this is how games such as Diablo 2 were made, converting 3D assets down to usable 2D renders and then packing them in sequenced sprite sheets to convert to 2D animations. The advantage is the file size will be much smaller and many more assets can be used more efficiently because you're not dealing with all the 3D geometry.

The 200k renders means that I've gone through this process for many different types of creatures. If I was trying to make the bestiary intended in the game using all the 3D models, the game would be like 50 gb... lol

Here's an example of some assets I picked up last year on sale for around $150:

So, creatures from this pack will show up as battlers in the game, converted from 3D to 2D. - But, if they were all just left in 3D, the size from these guys alone is around 7 gigs unpacked.
thanks for clearing that up :)
do you know what fetishes will you include in the game?
will we have for example girls only for us, or all the girls will be share by the orcs?

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
thanks for clearing that up :)
do you know what fetishes will you include in the game?
will we have for example girls only for us, or all the girls will be share by the orcs?
Having some Player only slaves that could be captured and possibly trained is a pretty good idea, I may add something like that down the road.

As for fetishes, I'm open to most stuff. Most of my work has been in the BDSM genre, I'm good with male-dom, fem-dom, futa, etc. Someone suggested Orc incest, I'd be fine with that. Another suggestion was sex with Centaurs and stuff, I don't have a problem there either, I'm actually the author of Sexlab Pheromones over at Loverslab, which has stuff like this going on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol...

One fetish that I will never do anything with is Loli, because I strongly dislike it. But most everything else I'm pretty open to.

When I have a few more patrons, I'll put up some polls and let people vote on what sort of stuff they'd like to see in the game, and then I'll make some scenes and stories that cater to it.

I will also try to keep things as optional as possible, so people can pick and choose the types of scenes they want to see as they play the game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Having some Player only slaves that could be captured and possibly trained is a pretty good idea, I may add something like that down the road.

As for fetishes, I'm open to most stuff. Most of my work has been in the BDSM genre, I'm good with male-dom, fem-dom, futa, etc. Someone suggested Orc incest, I'd be fine with that. Another suggestion was sex with Centaurs and stuff, I don't have a problem there either, I'm actually the author of Sexlab Pheromones over at Loverslab, which has stuff like this going on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol...

One fetish that I will never do anything with is Loli, because I strongly dislike it. But most everything else I'm pretty open to.

When I have a few more patrons, I'll put up some polls and let people vote on what sort of stuff they'd like to see in the game, and then I'll make some scenes and stories that cater to it.

I will also try to keep things as optional as possible, so people can pick and choose the types of scenes they want to see as they play the game.
i dont mind group sex when the girls are only one fuck or two down the line, as per main heroine girls id like only them fucked by me (or atleast have the option to no share them xD), kind of like rance games where you are the only one to destroy them and keep em xD (only the main heroines ofc), i think keep things optional is a nice way . It will be interesting to have orcs fights too, since thats how they become chiefs etc .
Btw did i see valkyries in the screenshots? or are some kind of viking girls?:whistle::unsure: (if they are valls i hope you add one atleast for our harem haha, i always wanted any dev to make them but so far the most i have get is some viking girls type or murcle girls xD
Have to say is a pretty big game you have planned here , hope to see it success :)

Groovatron

Feb 13, 2020
Cool stuff! I tried it (v 1.01) and really liked it!

I ran into a couple of bugs.
1) The menu options of typewriter and scrolling speed are reset after every battle.
2) During the fight with the cows (in my 1st playthrough) and the farmer knight (in my second) the game gave up. The icons in the bottom left (shield and hourglass) disappeared, I couldn't move any units, the A.I. didn't move his units, so I was stuck and had to quit the game. I could still move the cursor around, check the info of my units, and the music continued to play, as did the idle animations of the units.

Other thoughts.
1) A save feature would be great.
2) As someone else mentioned, it would be nice to zoom out and see the entire orc village.
3) The text is hard to read. Having to move between clicking the tiny continue button and the talk options feels a bit clunky (especially for one-handed play). Sometimes you can press space bar instead of using the continue button, but sometimes you cannot. It would also be nice to progress a conversation with space bar whenever there only is a single dialogue option available.
4) I would love to have an option to speed up the units movement in combat. Especially the vertical movement seems slow.
5) Highlight, or make it more obvious in some other manner, which unit is active in combat.
6) You can keep getting +1 STR from the Shaman's Tent after every fight -- not sure if this is intended or not.
69) The combat messages during the enemy turn are sometimes so fast that you cant read them.

I'm on win 7 if that makes a difference.

Reactions: Ripe Banana Games
D

Deleted member 584847

hey guys... sorry to bother just uhm... wanted to ask you how can I save the game? :D I dont see any button for it nor any information about autosave atleast and every time i close the game and run it again, it starts from the very beginning...

Reactions: Ripe Banana Games

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
djkunn The valkyries are actually Amazons, I have some 3D models of scantily-clad Amazon chicks that will be used as battlers. I'll also design some more detailed ones for rendering sex scenes and stuff. The plan is to have a whole faction of Amazons. Once I have all the units built out, they'll be organized into different faction types and it will be possible to do a 'Player plays as faction X' HoMM style. Every time I add a new unit, I'm building prefabs for them so they will be usable as both Player controlled, and AI controlled. I'm planning ahead with doing this for all units in the bestiary so when it's all built out, there will be a lot of game options including the possibilities of sequel/spin-off games. In a sequel, the Player might control a different faction type such as Amazons, Humans, Elves, Vampires, etc. The sequel would pick up where this game ends, but the faction would have a different world-view and objectives compared to the Orcs, but would still be doing some crazy sex stuff. Anyway, I've got this stuff in my head... lol

Groovatron Thanks for the report and suggestions, I'm working on the next update and you've given me some things to add to the list.

bukaneer I'll be adding a save feature in the next update.

D

Deleted member 584847

djkunn The valkyries are actually Amazons, I have some 3D models of scantily-clad Amazon chicks that will be used as battlers. I'll also design some more detailed ones for rendering sex scenes and stuff. The plan is to have a whole faction of Amazons. Once I have all the units built out, they'll be organized into different faction types and it will be possible to do a 'Player plays as faction X' HoMM style. Every time I add a new unit, I'm building prefabs for them so they will be usable as both Player controlled, and AI controlled. I'm planning ahead with doing this for all units in the bestiary so when it's all built out, there will be a lot of game options including the possibilities of sequel/spin-off games. In a sequel, the Player might control a different faction type such as Amazons, Humans, Elves, Vampires, etc. The sequel would pick up where this game ends, but the faction would have a different world-view and objectives compared to the Orcs, but would still be doing some crazy sex stuff. Anyway, I've got this stuff in my head... lol

Groovatron Thanks for the report and suggestions, I'm working on the next update and you've given me some things to add to the list.

bukaneer I'll be adding a save feature in the next update.
well, thank you for the answer but Id assume that feature is very important and could have been implemented sooner but OKi, no big deal, when can we expect the update if I may ask?
edit: oh I see, the game is really short still so there is no need of save feature... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 584847

anyway, its interesting to see HoMaM style in there :)

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Played the game through, really awesome so far. Currently it very much looks like a dream coming true for me since i love bdsm, fantasy and strategy/tactics/management.

I hope you don't mind if i ask a bit about the future direction you have planned for the game Ripe Banana Games.
Other fellow forum members made the reference to HoMM. While true currently the game plays more like Kings Bounty series though.
Do you plan to include strategic resource management/building/map conquest in the future or will it stay like it currently is with battle after battle?
The last screenshot in the OP of the world could include the possibility of including of empire management for later :).

Either direction is fine of course, both HoMM and Kings Bounty series are fine games. While the narrative currently hints into the latter i could easily imagine that both your father the old orc and yourself get more ambitious after reaching the first main goal of capturing the human princess aiming for complete world conquest for the sake of orckind. This would mean everlasting peace and the biggest and best harem in orc history ;)

Also finally i have to ask if you plan to include allied races too. My personal favorite would be dark elves, vampires and dragons. And if you don't want to stay too faithful to HoMM but go broader imho something skaven like would also be very cool.

Though that might all be too ambitious and rather be good follow up games/expansions if this one goes well which i really hope it does.

So far my favorites are the goblins with their cow girl fetish :)

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
bukaneer As soon as I can, I'm working on it.

stauffi Thanks, glad you like it. The combat system is probably the most similar to HoMM3 as those are the mechanics I studied the most when building it. It's 2D / hex grid and the grid dimensions are actually the same as HoMM3 at 11x15. King's Bounty if I recall was a low poly 3D game somewhat similar to HoMM5 on a 7x8 hex grid, although HoMM5 used a square grid. I did like the King's Bounty games, I think they were a pretty good addition to the genre. Those games had a much stronger RPG feel compared to HMM. Is that why this game reminds you more of them?

As for the resource management / creature dwellings / adventure map stuff, well, that's a whole nother area of mechanics and art design to work out. As I mentioned, there were 7 programmers and probably around 35 artists that worked on the original HoMM3... lol

My priority at the moment is to get the bestiary built out, it takes me probably 5-6 hours per creature and there's more than 50 planned, so, I have some work ahead of me... While that's ongoing, I will probably have to stick to a somewhat simpler RPG type style/approach to progress the game and story like what I have now. But, once the bestiary's all in, then I'll have quite a bit of flexibility with what I can do with it and delving into the adventure map / resource management / empire management stuff would certainly be possible.

There will be Ally races, and as I mentioned, I'm making all units so they're not only usable as enemy AI, but are also playable and can be integrated into MC's army. I have quite a bit of stuff, Amazons, Elves, Humans/Knights, Beasts, Dragons, Demons, Undead, Elementals, Mythical Creatures, and more. - Should be interesting.

And yes, you've got to watch out for those Goblins (especially if you have big boobs) ;) .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
bukaneer As soon as I can, I'm working on it.

stauffi Thanks, glad you like it. The combat system is probably the most similar to HoMM3 as those are the mechanics I studied the most when building it. It's 2D / hex grid and the grid dimensions are actually the same as HoMM3 at 11x15. King's Bounty if I recall was a low poly 3D game somewhat similar to HoMM5 on a 7x8 hex grid, although HoMM5 used a square grid. I did like the King's Bounty games, I think they were a pretty good addition to the genre. Those games had a much stronger RPG feel compared to HMM. Is that why this game reminds you more of them?

As for the resource management / creature dwellings / adventure map stuff, well, that's a whole nother area of mechanics and art design to work out. As I mentioned, there were 7 programmers and probably around 35 artists that worked on the original HoMM3... lol

My priority at the moment is to get the bestiary built out, it takes me probably 5-6 hours per creature and there's more than 50 planned, so, I have some work ahead of me... While that's ongoing, I will probably have to stick to a somewhat simpler RPG type style/approach to progress the game and story like what I have now. But, once the bestiary's all in, then I'll have quite a bit of flexibility with what I can do with it and delving into the adventure map / resource management / empire management stuff would certainly be possible.

There will be Ally races, and as I mentioned, I'm making all units so they're not only usable as enemy AI, but are also playable and can be integrated into MC's army. I have quite a bit of stuff, Amazons, Elves, Humans/Knights, Beasts, Dragons, Demons, Undead, Elementals, Mythical Creatures, and more. - Should be interesting.

And yes, you've got to watch out for those Goblins (especially if you have big boobs) ;) .
Kings Bounty was all combat mechanics from HoMM with a little bit more RPG feel as you only had 1 Hero with special abilities.
There however was no City Building included which means you could hire troops and buy items from merchants and cities only.
So the Current build is exactly like Kings Bounty with HoMM battle graphics... well the map movement was more detailed aswell but as you say they had much bigger teams.
Also is it just me or is the "design" of the Orc city actually from Warcraft III / World of Warcraft?

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes