2.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you, it worked. But I have another important question, how do I pass the wolves after exiting the city gates? There is no food in the markets to buy to give them so they can go away. I only find attack option and my fighters die every time.
First time you try to leave you need to fight them, second time you do you get an option to recruit them by buying meat at the market for 1000 Gold

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
If you have 1,000 gold on you, you can just select the dialogue option and that should work. Otherwise, make sure you grab as many troops as you can, check the campfire and the kobold cave as well.
I am not sure how am I going to ever get see the part where the human princess is captured. The wolves destroyed one half of my orc army, and the other fighters the other half. All this after I spent all the 10 thousand gold to prepare for the fight.
Is there a way you can make this game easier please?

Untitled.png

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
Exit village, attack wolf a second time, reach level 2... That's it?
Can't scroll the map anymore? but i can open the hero stats screen so the game didn't bug. It just stop there?
And how does someone save? I try to find the save menu but there doesn't seem to be one!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
second time around feed the wolves dont attack then and they join you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not sure how am I going to ever get see the part where the human princess is captured. The wolves destroyed one half of my orc army, and the other fighters the other half. All this after I spent all the 10 thousand gold to prepare for the fight.
Is there a way you can make this game easier please?

View attachment 553457
...how did you manage THAT?
Did you waste your Gold on Items?
Hireing all available soldiers inclueding the Goblins from the Cave and the Wolves from the outside those battles should have been a walk in the park...
Only the Farm Knight is an actual challenge duo to being a Tier 3 Unit from HoMM

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Gonna keep my eye on this; Homm3 is (not was, IS) one of the best games ever made*, and combining that with sex can only be good!

*I have to admit, I don't think HommIV wasn't all that bad either.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
4 gb but short content like 5 or 6 fight and done ... or i do something wrong ?

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
damn Banana is making some dark predictions on how Goblin Slayer season 2 is gonna be :)
how many items are there to buy i seem to only get boots belts pants armor and shield

Reactions: Ripe Banana Games

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
4 gb but short content like 5 or 6 fight and done ... or i do something wrong ?
The textures will be much more optimized in the next update.

damn Banana is making some dark predictions on how Goblin Slayer season 2 is gonna be :)
how many items are there to buy i seem to only get boots belts pants armor and shield
Haha...

There's actually 160+ equipment items in the game atm, but, the stores are set up to randomize certain types of items within a limited level range. One of the initially available stores produces max level 2 random shields for instance, so it won't randomly generate other types of loot.

You can find random loot of any type from battles, if you get lucky and get a drop. Tougher battles have a chance at higher quality loot. There's also guaranteed loot from certain battles (bracers after Farm-Knight for instance). The higher level stuff in the game with better stats will start showing up later as the game progresses. I'll also be adding some special rare items that will pass on special skills and abilities to your units when equipped - HOMM style.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
The textures will be much more optimized in the next update.

Haha...

There's actually 160+ equipment items in the game atm, but, the stores are set up to randomize certain types of items within a limited level range. One of the initially available stores produces max level 2 random shields for instance, so it won't randomly generate other types of loot.

You can find random loot of any type from battles, if you get lucky and get a drop. Tougher battles have a chance at higher quality loot. There's also guaranteed loot from certain battles (bracers after Farm-Knight for instance). The higher level stuff in the game with better stats will start showing up later as the game progresses. I'll also be adding some special rare items that will pass on special skills and abilities to your units when equipped - HOMM style.
not sure if i messed some of the choices but on my playthrough it ends after i take down the farm knight with a picture of a girl riding an orc in a very unpleasant way may want to add side quest or replay battles or something to do aside from starting the whole game over now while its short its amusing but later on might get a bit boring for people who like the battle phases

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes