Apr 8, 2018
Where do u find black lingerie other than the cheat room ?
There's a hole you can go down near the Orc camp (before you enter it) and if you dig up the dirt and do a simple-ish round boulder puzzle you get access to a 3 chest room and I THINK it's in there. (Also, using RPG editor to increase the number of lingeries you have could technically mean you could have a full team in black lingerie, idk if Rose can put it on yet-)

Reactions: fourwhy

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
um i couldnt find it there :(
The Black Lingerie is randomly generated loot
There is a chance whenever opening a chest which contains treasure that it could be Black Lingerie
In the most recent version you can kit out Krowly, Eric, Jaina, Rose and Juliet in Black Lingerie while they are in the party via the menu Equipment option

Just an afterthought but Eric's version of the Black Lingerie does look a bit ropey compared to everyone else's !

Last edited:
Reactions: Facilus and fourwhy

dagarridomot

Jan 21, 2019
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.340.1 Hotfix 2.
Other versions will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
Guys, it seems I have a problem with the gallery mod. I was able to install it and it appears in the game. Everything works fine except for the lack of sex pictures during some scenes. For example, when I select to replay the blowjob scene with Alice there is no picture showing it, just text. The same goes with bandits and a couple of other characters. Is there a way to fix it? Could anyone share a save at the beginning of Alice bj scene? Thanks.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I think it moves from version to version
I think it's in the SE corner of Krowly's basement in the most recent releases
Go to the corner and press the Enter key

see these posts
Warlock and Boobs [v0.340.1 Hotfix 2] [boobsgames]
Warlock and Boobs [v0.340.1 Hotfix 2] [boobsgames]
Cheat room is all time in same place.
But there is something like "gallery" room. Last time was in west outside wall of Fina's house. Before behind Sebastians's shop. But it isn't here now and nobody know about it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Staimh

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Guys, it seems I have a problem with the gallery mod. I was able to install it and it appears in the game. Everything works fine except for the lack of sex pictures during some scenes. For example, when I select to replay the blowjob scene with Alice there is no picture showing it, just text. The same goes with bandits and a couple of other characters. Is there a way to fix it? Could anyone share a save at the beginning of Alice bj scene? Thanks.
Not all scenes have pictures, because I haven't drawn them yet

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
how do I teleport to home?
You must learn the spell ''Return'', for this you need to save Juliette from the bandit at the forest, after you defeat the bandit and save her, Krowley will search bandit's pockets for loot and will find an scroll with some kind of magic on it, after that you need to go to Krowley's basement at Night time and study the map on the balcony and perform the ritual that it's only possible at night, so with this you'll learn the spell to return to Krowley's basement from anywhere, since you have 50 mana that it costs to cast.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes