PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Why is there a Futa/trans protagonist tag on this if the protagonist is male? Am I missing something?
For one quest, Krowly has to magically grow boobs. Later he can decide wether to keep them or get rid of them.
That is enough to earn this tag I suppose.

kaliiihana

Aug 2, 2021
For one quest, Krowly has to magically grow boobs. Later he can decide wether to keep them or get rid of them.
Oh? I kinda wish it appeared earlier then, I love the art but the main reason I looked into this was that tag

Ostok

Sep 24, 2023
And what can you tell me about the Gay tag? Should I be worry? (google translate XD)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
And what can you tell me about the Gay tag? Should I be worry? (google translate XD)
You could say the main theme of this game is pansexuality. Krowly fucks/sucks everybody he can (even trees) and likes to be fucked/sucked by about anybody. FWIW, you can turn off the gay content if you really want.

Reactions: Ostok

Ostok

Sep 24, 2023
You could say the main theme of this game is pansexuality. Krowly fucks/sucks everybody he can (even trees) and likes to be fucked/sucked by about anybody. FWIW, you can turn off the gay content if you really want.
Perfect, I have no problem with the rest, but the tag worried me a little, as long as I can deactivate everything fine, ty

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Perfect, I have no problem with the rest, but the tag worried me a little, as long as I can deactivate everything fine, ty
It is more about choices made, but those choices are fairly obvious. The friendly NPCs to watch out for are Derek, an orc camping in the woods, and Fina during a specific cutscene. There are a few more I cannot think of at the moment. But if you can read, you will be fine.
And naturally, losing a fight to anything with a dick will produce the logical result.

Reactions: Ostok

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah I can confirm Astra never visit me at night again,wiki says she has 25% chance to visit every time you go to sleep, explained for after the first sex she came to visist me at least 3 times a week for 3 weeks straight then suddenly stopped, never happen again for the next 16h gameplay.
I guess 25% chance every night is too much so the devs just straight up disable it after an in game time amount
rip astra face fuck, I didnt even get 1

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah I can confirm Astra never visit me at night again,wiki says she has 25% chance to visit every time you go to sleep, explained for after the first sex she came to visist me at least 3 times a week for 3 weeks straight then suddenly stopped, never happen again for the next 16h gameplay.
I guess 25% chance every night is too much so the devs just straight up disable it after an in game time amount
Maybe you just got unlucky ?
The only one who can answer this for certain is Boobsgames himself, so you might want to ask him. He's very active on this thread normally.

Jan 11, 2023
maybe you should visit her in the morning when she is wearing clothes, she is in the room, I do that, because it is exactly the same as you, or don't interact with astra all day

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Required relationship with Astra 25+ and for facefuck you need 200+ lust and relationship 30+

Reactions: Siegfrido

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
the chance currently is 1/8 not 1/4 (2 chances out of 16 possible options). I could rise it a little, but I'm not sure if it's needed. It's intended to be rare surprise event
Is there anyhow the basement/2nd floor expansion or jill and samatha moving in could affect astra night visits? If i remember correctly, she stopped visiting somewhere around the times these events happened. Now I get jill wakeup blowjobs times to times but never an astra night visit

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.430.jpg

Version 0.430.0.1 with RTP.

Download the game here:

Guides:
  • WaB Guide 0.420 eng (Machine translation) by leechurch
The saves from the previous version will work.
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes