str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well good news is my 2nd attempt worked smoothly still need help with how to open map up to go to mages academy

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
well good news is my 2nd attempt worked smoothly still need help with how to open map up to go to mages academy
To open up the academy, you need to study 5x at your library. it starts lust magic quest and than you need to speak with the avatar. That will unlock it. Check out the wikia page, it is very detailed and it is all written there. It really is a very good source of such information.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
To open up the academy, you need to study 5x at your library. it starts lust magic quest and than you need to speak with the avatar. That will unlock it. Check out the wikia page, it is very detailed and it is all written there. It really is a very good source of such information.
library at my castle?this is what happens when i try to read books at my castle
UPDATE: at the starting castle where i was booted from i can study (standing at the book shelves wont let me sit in the chair there) BUT nothing triggers for any quests?
image_2022-12-18_184231079.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i may of already done the lust quest and dont realize it so ill list off the quests i have and go from there
not sure why but got 2 of the same quests princess training visit her from time to time
all mother
three daughters (one sister talks about cum drop essence or something like that and the other goes on about magic and the mages academy )
the star is born is done until next update says
can you trust a moon elf
and here is my map and as ya can see very limited with traveling need the mages academy BAD
image_2022-12-18_193244170.png

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i may of already done the lust quest and dont realize it so ill list off the quests i have and go from there
not sure why but got 2 of the same quests princess training visit her from time to time
all mother
three daughters (one sister talks about cum drop essence or something like that and the other goes on about magic and the mages academy )
the star is born is done until next update says
can you trust a moon elf
and here is my map and as ya can see very limited with traveling need the mages academy BAD
You can unlock sites from developer console. In a "Map" column, find a site you want to unlock and check the box "Unlocked" below.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hot damn this game is getting fucking awesome man loving it really really really hope to get some updates soon brother
one of the best games ive played in ages every game you have done is on my top 10 list total seduction was 1st of your games ive ever played i remember having to get some help from someone it may of even been you cant remember forsure
all i know is total seduction didnt like my laptop settings so had to send my save file off for someone to fix it so i could play
THEN i got a new pc big powerful desktop and now ill have no more issues with your games and settings (knocks on wood)
about a week ago i grabbed total seduction for my collection and imigine my surprise finding all your other games i never even knew about until very recently and as i said man i fucking love your games bro !!!!
the art style and design of the MC and NPC absolutely love it and hope you never ever change them

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure what happened but found a glitch or a bug so im at the orginal castle queen augusta giving her rough sex and she been buying stuff the mage wall or what ever it is when ya click fuck screen freezes and hangs with you standing still for about a minute or so the view is just you standing in her room dont see the mage hole or what ever (hope that made sense)
UPDATE:so selected the wall again to see what would happen and seems fine guess its just the first time it happens
cant speak for others but was my experience anyways

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
not sure what happened but found a glitch or a bug so im at the orginal castle queen augusta giving her rough sex and she been buying stuff the mage wall or what ever it is when ya click fuck screen freezes ...
Thanks for reporting. It is a bug and will be fixed in a next release.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i have a bugged quest princess training visit lana in her shack time to time (what shack its gone LOL and she lives in castle)
looking for more quests thought theres one for getting i think diane pregnant (remembered that from my cheater game play )
now im playing as legit as i can took your advice instead of traveling using ALT D just unlocked the map zones that were needed as they came is there anymore pets this version i got up to ghouls but says theres female succubus and warhounds forget what else off hand also how to unlock storage and other rooms around castle
whats with the tent outside our castle?
when we go on missions and stuff can we capture slaves for castle?or just sex slave them where they are at and thats it?
how to get more outfits i wanna get ella the one i had before and any others available too

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
velesk I personally know a 3D artist that would be interested in working with you
You can see his work here https://f95zone.to/threads/3d-artis...s-for-games-mods-or-daz3d.73930/#post-5148264

He dropped his 3D hobby but I can talk to him to make models for you at a small price (if you like his work that is)
Thanks, but I'm not currently at the Patreon level to hire another person. And the first person who I will hire will be someone who will make textures for me, instead of 3D artist as that is what I'm missing the most right now.

Reactions: Hajtand

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how to get the quests for getting diane pregnant and also how to get outfits i wanna get ella the one i had on old save
where do i find saved locations because i have a bunch of saves i wanna delete

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how to get the quests for getting diane pregnant and also how to get outfits i wanna get ella the one i had on old save
where do i find saved locations because i have a bunch of saves i wanna delete
Here are pages for diana's quest and the outfit

Saves are at "game_dir/wolu/scen001/saves"

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Here are pages for diana's quest and the outfit

Saves are at "game_dir/wolu/scen001/saves"
i can now get dianna knocked up BUT im hung up on the 2nd quest lusty elven maid
i go to my book shelf and just spits out this bookshelf contains a nice collection of various books
ALSO when i talk to anna she goes on to invite me to her room to teach ella about sex or something
ive gone to their room once forsure maybe 2x (unsure of 2nd time) 1time forsure
look in my quest log nothing is there about it BUT yet she says it to me in kitchen a lot options always there for it
heres my save (also unrelated but worth mentioning incase i havent already in my village (or back yard as i call it)
the 3 ladies ya see working sometimes they have a 3 some and i have option to join in but its bugged i click join and mc goes all retarded and its hard to set him back to normal BUT absolutely cant joint 3 some )

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i can now get dianna knocked up BUT im hung up on the 2nd quest lusty elven maid
i go to my book shelf and just spits out this bookshelf contains a nice collection of various books
ALSO when i talk to anna she goes on to invite me to her room to teach ella about sex or something
ive gone to their room once forsure maybe 2x (unsure of 2nd time) 1time forsure
look in my quest log nothing is there about it BUT yet she says it to me in kitchen a lot options always there for it
heres my save (also unrelated but worth mentioning incase i havent already in my village (or back yard as i call it)
the 3 ladies ya see working sometimes they have a 3 some and i have option to join in but its bugged i click join and mc goes all retarded and its hard to set him back to normal BUT absolutely cant joint 3 some )
You cannot read books because you don't have quest 3 finished, which is an introduction quest (you cannot read books before introduction is finished). This should not be possible as complete introduction is needed to proceed with the game. I don't know how this happen and the only thing I can think of is that you used the developers console to skip it somehow, like jumped somewhere.

The lessons with Anna - you have to arrange the lessons during day first, not just walk in during night. At least that's what I remember, I'm not sure.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You cannot read books because you don't have quest 3 finished, which is an introduction quest (you cannot read books before introduction is finished). This should not be possible as complete introduction is needed to proceed with the game. I don't know how this happen and the only thing I can think of is that you used the developers console to skip it somehow, like jumped somewhere.

The lessons with Anna - you have to arrange the lessons during day first, not just walk in during night. At least that's what I remember, I'm not sure.
not sure whats happened ither but i can assure you that i never used any cheats the only thing i did was added map locations that you told me about other then that i never touched anything is there a way you can fix my save and send back or?
im really not wanting to start the entire game all over again

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
not sure whats happened ither but i can assure you that i never used any cheats the only thing i did was added map locations that you told me about other then that i never touched anything is there a way you can fix my save and send back or?
im really not wanting to start the entire game all over again
I cannot repair the save, as I have already changed the save structure for next version. But you can do it through console - find quest 3 and change it's status from "started" to "finished".

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I cannot repair the save, as I have already changed the save structure for next version. But you can do it through console - find quest 3 and change it's status from "started" to "finished".
i did that not sure i made any difference to apply just close the box up right or do i click something else too?
updated:guess done something right cuz i finally got the book quest started BUT what about the sex at night or is that apart of the lusty maid?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure what country your from bro do they have a restaurant called wendys where your from?
ella with her maids outfit she looks like the wendys girl made her hair red LOL but slutty version LMAO
tried find a youtube of her BUT closest i got is this
ok anna devotion is 60 and no matter what i do cant get it to 100 does that have anything to do with her when she invites you over for sex cuz i cant get that to trigger unless its completed BUT if thats the case why does she still have the dialog options to talk to her about it?
how come cant have grind with ella at table its red and shouldnt be she is maxed? image_2022-12-21_093632977.png image_2022-12-21_094837893.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure whats up brother i was laying down on my bed to nap and when woke up game frozen
i think its save 01 kept it away from my full save (good copy)

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes