str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well this is interesting i may of ither found a bug or broke something in my castle on the dining room WAS jennifers relic and i picked it up and now when ever i go to the green teliports in my castle the map pops up (hitting esc makes it go away)
BUT what am i to do with THIS relic if anything?
i hate this one quest (i know you told me before BUT i forget) using alt D you can complete a quest so ive selected the quest and used drop down arrow to complete (as seen below 3-finnished )BUT it didnt work SO what am i missing ? image_2022-12-29_045128249.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so i was on a quest about monsters or something currently hung up on next part of quest im to buy a book for 50 g
meanwhile ive got way over that and for what ever reason i cant seem to buy the book

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
well i understand sometimes updates and upgrades are needed but brother this time around its a lot more like a down grade
not only did i lose everything i worked for BUT now even gameplay doesnt seem very possible i went to bandit camp (quest)
i return to my castle and theres trees spinning around everywhere making me very nauseated
View attachment 2269154
Yes same for me have to exit and reload...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well for the life of me i cant understand some of the problems im having (blame a lot of them on having losing all my past progressions i HAD and forced to start over ) i regret using the save file that came with the game as ive experienced nothing but problems and headaches SHOULD of just started a brand new game from scratch and im going to do exactly that and hope i dont run into anymore problems PLEASE dont make us scrap our saves in future updates its a pain in the ass
as ive mentioned this feels more like a downgrade then an update as ive lost everything i had BECAUSE our saves didnt work anymore due to this so called update :(

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im on the quest to talk to the orc im there now and nothing available for dialog and cant progress

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
im on the quest to talk to the orc im there now and nothing available for dialog and cant progress
The quest "Traditions in green" was completed in the saved file included with the release (so people can see the new content straight away). That is why you cannot speak with her - her quest is completed if you started that save. Also the elves' quest is completed.

Reactions: kidderyao

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The quest "Traditions in green" was completed in the saved file included with the release (so people can see the new content straight away). That is why you cannot speak with her - her quest is completed if you started that save. Also the elves' quest is completed.
i dont understand how it can completed if starting fresh game BUT alright i got my other save i uploaded
updated:just cant seem to get a break cant use our saves from LAST version so i lost everything i had and i had A LOT
load your save with THIS version and theres stuff not working such as buying a book for a quest and she wont let me buy ALTHOUGH ive got far more then gold then whats needed?and theres other stuff wrong (just cant remember it all)
SO start a brand new game and it doesnt work SO went back to THIS save here with the chick not letting me buy the book how the hell can i progress anything? image_2022-12-30_093644735.png

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i dont understand how it can completed if starting fresh game BUT alright i got my other save i uploaded
updated:just cant seem to get a break cant use our saves from LAST version so i lost everything i had and i had A LOT
load your save with THIS version and theres stuff not working such as buying a book for a quest and she wont let me buy ALTHOUGH ive got far more then gold then whats needed?and theres other stuff wrong (just cant remember it all)
SO start a brand new game and it doesnt work SO went back to THIS save here with the chick not letting me buy the book how the hell can i progress anything?
It works just fine. You already have 9 book in your inventory and every time you buy one, it adds one more to the inventory.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
avatar doesnt sell red pills anymore or am i missing something?i had a red pill a while ago used on ella thinking i could get more BUT i cant so how to get more now?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seen post about the tree bug being fixed and to get game from official site whats the differences between the 2?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Probably not. I have no idea how to include something like that into the story.
Warriors, maybe to protect the places where you "control" or using them to raid and bring prisoners/loot. Or in the simplest way a number to show your "army" (your kids).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i really love this game a lot just wish it would work right PLEASE next version can you make it so that IF people wanted to start a brand new fresh game that they can without incident ?
im downloading the game from 1st link on your site and gonna retry yet again REALLY wish can start a brand new fresh game
from scratch HOPE we can in the future

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes