LeePat87

Nov 11, 2019
Hi
I have problem on the game display colour, like yellow become blue. Is there anyone know what happen and how to fix this?
Thanks
1674330012021.png

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
Am very confused does this game have 3 games in it why is there different boards about the other games but you can chose too play all of them in this version is it updated too latest or its better too dl them seperately?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2144322

Overview:
You play as a young prince who was ousted by queen regent and is now in exile. It is up to you to seduce your allies, corrupt your enemies and regain control of your throne. You will become a champion of the Goddess of Lust - wielding powerful magic and control over your minions.
Game has an RPG and management elements - you gain skills while you must also develop your castle as a base of operations. Game includes a real time combat system where you must summon minions to tank your foes while you cast spells to either kill, or enslave them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-28
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Developer: Mike Velesk - -
Censored: No/Optional
Version: 2.9
Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Czech
Other Games: - Life of Holly - Ludus Master
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

does anyone have the premium code?
thanks

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks, but I'm not currently at the Patreon level to hire another person. And the first person who I will hire will be someone who will make textures for me, instead of 3D artist as that is what I'm missing the most right now.
Hello Mike, sorry for the late reply. I would suggest to not rule him out so fast, he is my cousin and we live in a 3rd world country where just a few dollars go a long way + it's learning experience. Add me on discord alex#3397 for a free preview, he's interested in seeing how much time it'd take him to create an asset.

Last edited:

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone share a save at the start of 2.9. The included save file starts on day 5 with a ton of quests still needing to be done.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi velesk, to me "Small bug fixes concerning loading saves from previous versions" mean fatal crashes with all my previous saves, in castle as in the beach.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes