babylonx

Dec 14, 2018
Hi.
I just bought a brand new PC, downloaded WOL, and I can not launch the game.
I am missing some software but I have no idea which, cause there is no info in readme.txt.
Thanks in advance

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi.
I just bought a brand new PC, downloaded WOL, and I can not launch the game.
I am missing some software but I have no idea which, cause there is no info in readme.txt.
Thanks in advance
If you have a fresh windows install, you may miss some packages to run the game. Usually, when you install some other games to the pc, those packages are installed with them and you are good to go. I don't know what setup-up and windows version you have, but these are the common packages that are required:

DirectX End-User Runtime

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable

(here, you may look for 86x version or 64x version depending on your operating system)

There may be others, as I said I'm not sure as it depends on the set-up.

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
Are there plans for more scenes in villiage? As in more misic scenes with random villigers after you pick up upgrades at board?
Shouldnt viliage pay taxes?

Will there be some redo of stats? They dont seem to have much of an impact aside from conversation.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
velesk just out of curiosity, did you have plans to have female versions of the monsters that we can fuck? For example female centaur, imp, etc?
A succubus was planned as a summonable creature during combat (would seduce enemy male combatants), but I had not time to make animations for her yet, so it was post phoned. But it should still be done sometimes in the future.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Are there plans for more scenes in villiage? As in more misic scenes with random villigers after you pick up upgrades at board?
Shouldnt viliage pay taxes?

Will there be some redo of stats? They dont seem to have much of an impact aside from conversation.
Yes, in a next few updates, the village will be expanded. It will include new characters and more scenes for villagers. Taxes from the village is a balancing issue - it would require extensive testing it it would not break the game. So maybe in the future, but I just cannot put it in there without testing first. Stats have also other effects. politics increase you command points and influence generation, scholar your max mana, warrior your max health.

babylonx

Dec 14, 2018
If you have a fresh windows install, you may miss some packages to run the game. Usually, when you install some other games to the pc, those packages are installed with them and you are good to go. I don't know what setup-up and windows version you have, but these are the common packages that are required:

DirectX End-User Runtime

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable

(here, you may look for 86x version or 64x version depending on your operating system)

There may be others, as I said I'm not sure as it depends on the set-up.
Still nothing.
I can not start the game.
Is there anything more?

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Velesk I was wondering what level of detail your Game Engine has potential for, as it seems (possibly) the quality of the art is only limited by the effort necessary to create all the assets, which you can't spend a lot of time on obviously since you're handling everything else. (and producing content at a rate that far surpasses most of your peers here) Have you thought of building a few test assets to show off the potential of your engine if you did reach your patreon goal to hire another developer to work with?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
well one of a few possibilities are happening im ither at the end of current versions content for this quest
OR ive found some sort of a bug.. currently im on a quest to go through vaults (im at the first one not sure if theres anymore)
ive killed everything and wandered around all the rooms doesnt appear to be anything clickable
I think that is the quest where you should take the bow so the bow is clickable and after taking it, the map ends.

You don't need servant to build a room. If the room has a sighpost, you can just click it and if there is an option to build/upgrade room, you can do it through that.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Velesk I was wondering what level of detail your Game Engine has potential for, as it seems (possibly) the quality of the art is only limited by the effort necessary to create all the assets, which you can't spend a lot of time on obviously since you're handling everything else. (and producing content at a rate that far surpasses most of your peers here) Have you thought of building a few test assets to show off the potential of your engine if you did reach your patreon goal to hire another developer to work with?
There are basically two things that are missing from improving the visuals significantly - better textures for models and better shaders for engine. Textures is something I would hire someone to do it for me as I'm not an artist, but first the patreon support should be higher as I don't have enough of my own financies to invest in this. Shaders can and will be improved in time by myself. As of the "demo" assets, that is a good idea, I"m considering.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so when changing the laws and so on what the heck is noctis ? i asked seri what it is and seri said its a space flight simulation game so pretty sure thats not what it is in the game here LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
So I'm stuck right after the monastery raid, it says to go talk to the priestess in the dungeon but when I try talking to her she won't say anything and I don't seem to be able to do anything. Any tips?

EDIT: Nvm, just needed some more favor to trigger the throne to work it seems. Or something. Solved itself after a couple of days.

Also, even after the code input it says I need premium lvl 2 to get the maid to ride me. Anyone got this code?

Reactions: Joseph74

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think that is the quest where you should take the bow so the bow is clickable and after taking it, the map ends.

You don't need servant to build a room. If the room has a sighpost, you can just click it and if there is an option to build/upgrade room, you can do it through that.
i found the issue its ME seems im blind as a bat LOL got the bow

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
fucking error 503 god damn
ok so anna tells me ella has been asking about sex and then proceeds to invite me into their room in the evening
done this a time or two BUT doesnt seem to work anymore even though she still invites
i can do what ever i want with ella except for grind WHY? image_2022-12-14_122302917.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
bug or glitch found to report to you
so when outside in my yard as i call it anyways theres a 3 girls having a 3 some and i have the option to join
and when i do the screen glitches out and have to fuck around to get away from them and make my screen normal again
its the 3 chicks that give ya bj and can fuck for gifts they are seen cleaning and what not usually

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so this version we cant fix/repair the servants quarters am i correct?
otherwise im not seeing any options

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i find it rather strange that a warlock doesnt know anything about mages and the academy of mages
that said im on a quest to travel to the academy of mages to find out about the all mother
and then im stuck cant find anything to get progression for this mission
any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated and i thank you in advance
ALSO wondering how to obtain lube AND also wondering when making laws wtf is noctis?
ALSO im on another quest to build a scouting post and i cant figure out where to go to build it

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes