Mar 8, 2017
Perhaps this has been suggested already, but if not: A good compromise around some of the irreversible choices might be to have the other option unlockable through gameplay in some capacity. Whether it's a side quest chain, or collecting certain resources, or simply paying an exorbitant amount of gold/influence. At least when it comes to some of them, like the matter of the pills, since it's an item.

Also, for clarity of what someone else posted earlier but extrapolated further with perhaps my own addendum: Adding the capture of female combatants could serve at least two purposes beneficial to the longevity of the game. A sort of playable gallery, being able to replay interactions between your minions and them in the dungeon without having to go hunt them down again assuming you've mind-broken at least one, and also perhaps an alternative method of having the minions sate themselves, for those individuals who don't want to utilize the important characters for that purpose.

Tangentially related to combat and minions: I think it could be beneficial for a method to allow the player character himself to interact more directly with the mind broken enemies, perhaps at more cost or more risk for the reward. Futa minions might also make the process more palatable for some barring that, as opposed to the standard array, the ghouls in particular might be particularly unpleasant for some.

All just suggestions, of course. I imagine it'd be more work, but it's also more content and just might add more longevity to the project. Regardless, I'll be watching the continuing progress with interest.

Lolk89zoom

Nov 18, 2022
hi i have only two questions

1) so i was wondering will pregnancy be added within the next update?
scr20.gif

2) scene should be added childbirth

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
hi i have only two questions
1) so i was wondering will pregnancy be added within the next update?
2) scene should be added childbirth
1) probably not, haven't decided yet. there will be a new character and i don't know if there will be enough time to add pregnancy for her. there is already quite a lot of characters with pregnancy.
2) there are two scenes for each character during childbirth right now and currently no plans to add more.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2144322

Overview:
You play as a young prince who was ousted by queen regent and is now in exile. It is up to you to seduce your allies, corrupt your enemies and regain control of your throne. You will become a champion of the Goddess of Lust - wielding powerful magic and control over your minions.
Game has an RPG and management elements - you gain skills while you must also develop your castle as a base of operations. Game includes a real time combat system where you must summon minions to tank your foes while you cast spells to either kill, or enslave them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-26
Release Date: 2022-11-24
Developer: Mike Velesk - -
Censored: No/Optional
Version: 2.8
Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Czech
Other Games: - Life of Holly - Ludus Master
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Without a premium code,it's almost impossible to play.

halil123

May 23, 2017
To unlock Academy you need to study in your library. But I cheated my skills to 50 before doing that and now I can't read books in my library and I can't start Lust Magic quest.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
To unlock Academy you need to study in your library. But I cheated my skills to 50 before doing that and now I can't read books in my library and I can't start Lust Magic quest.
You should still be able to start the lust magic quest. You just need to study at least 5 times at the castle's library (next to the office with map). If you have a premium code, you can also start the quest directly through developer's tool (Alt+D) - select quest you want to start and change it's status to "started"

halil123

May 23, 2017
You should still be able to start the lust magic quest. You just need to study at least 5 times at the castle's library (next to the office with map). If you have a premium code, you can also start the quest directly through developer's tool (Alt+D) - select quest you want to start and change it's status to "started"
I can't study anything in library, but I did it through the dev tool.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes