timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
velesk Is Captain Kara inspired by Miss Fortune or is there some other pirate chick reference I'm unaware of? Love the character's design. Some of the older characters were ugly (Pyia). My interest in the game is renewed after Kara's introduction and I've following the game since total seduction. Here are some of my requests:

Can you make the normal female enemies fuckable in the dungeon (by yourself or by minions)? The goth assassins are a interesting design but it is sad that they are limited to 3 dungeons. Also an assassin companion would be nice.

Make the Inquisitor be able to be fucked after finishing her quest and siding with her. Like the countess you sometimes find in taverns.

Same with the elven queen's daughters, make them fuckable after their quest.

Also, lastly you should remove some irreversible choices (red/blue pill, futa/female moon elf etc.) as playing two saves in parallel just to get 100% of the content is tiresome. I'm sure many will agree with me on this one.

Wish you luck in the future.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
velesk Is Captain Kara inspired by Miss Fortune or is there some other pirate chick reference I'm unaware of? Love the character's design. Some of the older characters were ugly (Pyia). My interest in the game is renewed after Kara's introduction and I've following the game since total seduction. Here are some of my requests:
Kara is actually inspired by Elisabeth Swann from Pirates of Caribbean. Because the game already have one Alizabeth, I called her Kara, which is derived from Keira Knightly - the actress who played her role. I have also modeled her face after her (mostly cheekbones, nose and mouth, but I gave her bigger eyes).

Can you make the normal female enemies fuckable in the dungeon (by yourself or by minions)? The goth assassins are a interesting design but it is sad that they are limited to 3 dungeons. Also an assassin companion would be nice.
They are, but you must cast mind-break on them when their health is in pink. For other requests - there are future plans for many characters and they will get it done in time. The irreversible choices are there mostly for replayability. There are new versions practically every month so if I want want to inspire people to play the game more than once, they can choose different paths in the next playthrough and see a different content.

Reactions: timmy95

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
They are, but you must cast mind-break on them when their health is in pink. For other requests - there are future plans for many characters and they will get it done in time. The irreversible choices are there mostly for replayability. There are new versions practically every month so if I want want to inspire people to play the game more than once, they can choose different paths in the next playthrough and see a different content.
No, I was asking about fucking enemy females in the dungeon under your castle, where the avatar of lust resides, where breeding happens etc. I don't want to go dungeon delving whenever I want to see those animations and some of those encounters (moon elves) are limited. I wanted something like spawning female enemies on demand and combating them.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
ok so the tags and description are confusing me. is the player character customizable and diferent gender choices (male,female,futa) or are the tags like that because you can swap who you're playing as or some magic tf stuff

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok so the tags and description are confusing me. is the player character customizable and diferent gender choices (male,female,futa) or are the tags like that because you can swap who you're playing as or some magic tf stuff
Dureing some Quests you can create the illusion of being someone else, includeing females aswell

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sent to you just now. Thanks
Thanks, but that bug was already solved. If you are experiencing it, download the game again and transfer saves to the new download. Than speak with Avatar. It will fix it.

tcz

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks, but that bug was already solved. If you are experiencing it, download the game again and transfer saves to the new download. Than speak with Avatar. It will fix it.
Ah sorry hadn't noticed the game had been updated. Thanks

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes