velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I only got to Diana after starting over from scratch with a second save lol, I was giving you an example of a quest not progressing properly that I DID notice. I definitely did not do it by accident, my memory isn't that shit.
[B][USER=297740]tcz[/USER][/B] said:
Yup got the same issue, wondered why I'd seemed to have done all I could yet still have other quests I can't progress because they reference areas on the map I can't go to and characters I haven't met yet.
If you still have the save with the problem, can you send it to me at m.velesk@gmail.com ? I will have to see, where to bug is to identify it.

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
Désolé, je pense qu'il y a un bug avec la reine Augusta... Je ne peux pas lui parler Après lui avoir donné la potion
.Démoniste de la luxe (v2.7).png

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
is there anyway to get a editor for the save
Patreon supporters have access to a developer console (Alt+D), which can do practically anything in the game - start/finish quests, edit npcs stats, unlock location, fast travel to anywhere, add any item...

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Patreon supporters have access to a developer console (Alt+D), which can do practically anything in the game - start/finish quests, edit npcs stats, unlock location, fast travel to anywhere, add any item...
is there a way to get it without being a patreon

WhoAmIAgain?

Nov 8, 2022
Love the game so far.

But it seems some major quests did not trigger. Did not get the quest to capture priestess and I have done every other quest I could (mage academy, jeniffer, the purple elf)

A few suggestions:
- option for balless futa for MC
- some customization. Hair color at least.
- fem/futa MC has a very masculine head.
- also you can only get dicked in the ass by the futa elf, and you can only dick her in the ass. Where's the vagina action?
- it is comepletely unclear how to unlock some things. If the game broke and a necessary quest didn't start, you won't even know

Taht said, there are ways to deal with your petreon/paypal problems. But I don't want to post them here, and this forum has no PM's. Your page has no contact info either...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Love the game so far.

But it seems some major quests did not trigger. Did not get the quest to capture priestess and I have done every other quest I could (mage academy, jeniffer, the purple elf)

A few suggestions:
- option for balless futa for MC
- some customization. Hair color at least.
- fem/futa MC has a very masculine head.
- also you can only get dicked in the ass by the futa elf, and you can only dick her in the ass. Where's the vagina action?
- it is comepletely unclear how to unlock some things. If the game broke and a necessary quest didn't start, you won't even know

Taht said, there are ways to deal with your petreon/paypal problems. But I don't want to post them here, and this forum has no PM's. Your page has no contact info either...
This Forum does have PM in form of "Start Conversation" when clicking on a member
Or you use the Conversation button (Envelope next to account Name in the top) and invite 1 ore more people to it

WhoAmIAgain?

Nov 8, 2022
This Forum does have PM in form of "Start Conversation" when clicking on a member
Or you use the Conversation button (Envelope next to account Name in the top) and invite 1 ore more people to it
Ehh.. I'm traveling and away from my usual PC so I had to make a new account (forgot password and old account is registered from one of my burner mails whose passwords I also forgot), so looks like I don't have that option.
I'll try messaging the dev from my other account when I get back.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Love the game so far.

Thanks for suggestions, I will keep them in mind. Do you still have saves where the main quest did not triggered? If yes, can you send them to m.velesk@gmail.com so I can see where the problem is?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Probably the best solution is to side with the church but warn the marquise.
Both will live and the church can't claim the castle... you can also recruit the maid for your castle

Reactions: AlexTorch

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Everything I have left is locked behind going to the court, but I fucking can't go to the court. Its red, even though I have 100 influence. The fuck am I missing here?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Did Hessey tell you to meet the Elven Ambassor?
Saw that name pop up a lot on the wiki. No fucking clue who Hesy is. Says top find her at the monastery. What monastery? I only have 4 locations on my map. Capital, magic academy, pc's castle, and the vampire chicks castle.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Saw that name pop up a lot on the wiki. No fucking clue who Hesy is. Says top find her at the monastery. What monastery? I only have 4 locations on my map. Capital, magic academy, pc's castle, and the vampire chicks castle.
The first Combat mission you are given by the Avatar, where you are supposed to capture the high priestess of that lunatic sect/ religion

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017

What happened to you is what happened to me - the first quest didn't trigger.

Re-start or use devmode

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Can you send me the save with this situation to my mail? There seems to be a bug when this quest did not started, bu no-one is able to send me the save with the problem and I cannot replicate it. Also, if you send me the save I will be able to repair it and send it back with the quest started. Saves are located in "game_dir/wolu/scen001/saves". My mail is m.velesk@gmail.com

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes