Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
From which source did you downloaded it? I just checked and it is working normally. Note, that automatic translations are there only for Warlock of Lust and not in other games. Also, you have to activate them in-game, not in setup.
No that is not what I meant.
Only the English language is displayed in the description. ;)
01.jpg

Reactions: velesk

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
There is no straight main quest line in the game, instead there are several "main" quests that has to be finished to progress with the main story. "Priestess for play" is one of them, others are Song of Elves, Lust magic, etc. The game is kind of open world and nonlinear - you will progress when characters will allow it. For detailed info about quests (how to start them and walktrough) check the wikia page. Quests are at the bottom.

Yeah I already went over them. I literally had to make a new save because the quest just never triggered, leaving me completely stranded.

I actually saw it happen another time for the Golden Apple quest for Diana, I held left click down to move towards the tree and a cutscene showed up for 0.1s before disappearing. After reloading I realized it was supposed to show a centaur and give me a choice, but it never did so. I'm guessing it's the same bug that broke one of the main quests.

Seems like a pretty serious showstopping bug, hopefully you can get it solved. You've got a fun little game, although a bit awkward in places. Definitely not a fan of random sex scenes being locked behind a patreon code though.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I actually saw it happen another time for the Golden Apple quest for Diana, I held left click down to move towards the tree and a cutscene showed up for 0.1s before disappearing. After reloading I realized it was supposed to show a centaur and give me a choice, but it never did so. I'm guessing it's the same bug that broke one of the main quests.
Thanks for reporting, I will look into it. It is possible that some cinematics were skipped where they should not have been and that have prevented some triggers.

Seems like a pretty serious showstopping bug, hopefully you can get it solved. You've got a fun little game, although a bit awkward in places. Definitely not a fan of random sex scenes being locked behind a patreon code though.
Patreon is literary financing the game right now, so if you have some suggestion for alternative financing, I will drop the codes gladly :)

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
If I chose a peaceful solution with Sally to her and Elizabeth, will there be a continuation of red lust and what?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
If I chose a peaceful solution with Sally to her and Elizabeth, will there be a continuation of red lust and what?
Not yet in the current version, but it is planned in the future. Now, the only difference is that in some cases (if Alizabeth dies or run away), you will have Dora move to your castle.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah I already went over them. I literally had to make a new save because the quest just never triggered, leaving me completely stranded.
I also didn't get the "Priestess for Play" quest.
"Priestest for play" is the very first real quest in the game and you must do it before start most other quests. For example, you will get Hesy during the quest, and she will give you most of the other quests. Also, you cannot get to Diana before finishing the quest. So if you have Hesy or Diana, you already finished "Priestess for play" quest. The problem may be that journal don't show finished quests (I should make it so it does in the future) so it is possible you already finished it and don't know about it.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
"Priestest for play" is the very first real quest in the game and you must do it before start most other quests. For example, you will get Hesy during the quest, and she will give you most of the other quests. Also, you cannot get to Diana before finishing the quest. So if you have Hesy or Diana, you already finished "Priestess for play" quest. The problem may be that journal don't show finished quests (I should make it so it does in the future) so it is possible you already finished it and don't know about it.
I only got to Diana after starting over from scratch with a second save lol, I was giving you an example of a quest not progressing properly that I DID notice. I definitely did not do it by accident, my memory isn't that shit.

tcz

Nov 19, 2017
Yup got the same issue, wondered why I'd seemed to have done all I could yet still have other quests I can't progress because they reference areas on the map I can't go to and characters I haven't met yet. I don't have Diana or Hesy and I'm on day 80, never got the Priestess for Play quest but managed to progress Sylvia's quest to the point she leaves the castle, and do all the mage school quests.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes