MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Can you send me the save with this situation to my mail? There seems to be a bug when this quest did not started, bu no-one is able to send me the save with the problem and I cannot replicate it. Also, if you send me the save I will be able to repair it and send it back with the quest started. Saves are located in "game_dir/wolu/scen001/saves". My mail is m.velesk@gmail.com
This should be the right save. I reinstalled and restarted and got the quest this time so I don't need that save back, but maybe it can help you. If it helps at all, I basically grinded out the two maids before talking to the Avatar. So maybe progressing them too far before the quest fires breaks it?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
MaskOfMirth, BeholdTheWizzard

Thanks for the save. I have identified the problem and re-uploaded the fixed version. The problem occurred, when you visited the village before speaking with the Avatar. If you download and transfer saves, it will also fix the problem (just visit the Avatar, she will start the main quest)

WhoAmIAgain?

Nov 8, 2022
For a one-man project AND custom engine, this is extremely well made.
The only negatives I would say would be some faces (too manly, usually big/wide noses) and robotic animations. Don't know what tool you are using to make animations, but if it's Blender, the use of curves for animations gives it more natual flow... and makes it easier to animate.

On to other things - your futa isn't really a futa. There is no vagina on the model and I have yet to find any recieving animation that isn't taking it in the butt. Big, BIG negative from me.

The pills - there choice shouldn't even be there. Give the player both, because blue is so much more useful it isn't even funny. Oh, more use for it among your servants.

Futa minion? Why the hell not. Certinaly better on the eyes than a decomposing corpse.

Also, I hope the advice on your patreon problem proves useful. F** them and MasterCard.

Last edited:

WhoAmIAgain?

Nov 8, 2022
Another note - it's not clear to me how you are supposed to raise your Warrior skill. Two major quests require it, and in the end I cheated in in. Perhaps I missed something (perhaps the squire girl can do it? I just got her so I don't know)

Also, I'm unclear if the pink elf can impregnate your servants before you order her to do it?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Another note - it's not clear to me how you are supposed to raise your Warrior skill. Two major quests require it, and in the end I cheated in in. Perhaps I missed something (perhaps the squire girl can do it? I just got her so I don't know)

Also, I'm unclear if the pink elf can impregnate your servants before you order her to do it?
The squire Lyria trains you warrior skill. Sylvia cannot impregnate before you order her to.

WhoAmIAgain?

Nov 8, 2022
The squire Lyria trains you warrior skill. Sylvia cannot impregnate before you order her to.
I figured as much. It's so easy to miss the bandit quest, easy to forget there were two option in talking to the library girl.
The second is a bummer.

I can only assume the reason "futa" protag doesn't have a vagina or vaginal scenes is because the game was originally supposed to be male MC only, so you still haven't gotten around to adressing that?

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I can only assume the reason "futa" protag doesn't have a vagina or vaginal scenes is because the game was originally supposed to be male MC only, so you still haven't gotten around to adressing that?
The game was originally not meant to include any futa content (as I'm personally not into futa, I don't know much about it). But various supporters pledged on Patreon tier where they were entitled to ask for it, so I put it there. So futa is mostly content not devised by me, but by supporters. Basically users created content.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I have a quest for the daughter of the elf queen hanging up how to do it, I talked to them and two need to find something

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have a quest for the daughter of the elf queen hanging up how to do it, I talked to them and two need to find something
Check out the wikia page about the quest. It should show all steps.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Can't go to the Court. My influence is 100. The day is 105. Complete some quests in Academy of Magic and Alizabet's Castle. I have the quest to go there but can't. What I need to do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Can't go to the Court. My influence is 100. The day is 105. Complete some quests in Academy of Magic and Alizabet's Castle. I have the quest to go there but can't. What I need to do?
You are playing a version with a bug - a main quest was not started properly (this happen when you visited village first, before going to the avatar at the game start). Download the game again and transfer saves to new download (saves are at "game_dir/wolu/scen001/saves"). Than go to the Avatar and it will restart the main quest.

Reactions: Kein_NOD

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hesy still cant be corrupted?

how to trigger 3rd Anna+Ella night?
Hesy only accept gold for sex (as she is not found of man), but there are several special scenes with her - when Dora or Marin is in the castle. Also there is one scene when you are shape-shifted into Pyia.

I'm not sure if there is also third night for anna and ella. It is possible that this content was not yet implemented.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
dungeons (including lust magic quest) very buggy. maps in load not match so after load you spawn in different dungeon, sometime inside wall, surrounded by mobs

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a suggestion: every enemy that you (or perhaps your minions) fuck ends up captured.
You can them summon them like regular minions, except that they are not infinite. You have as many as you captured. If you captured 4 assasins and one dies, you now have 3.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Here's a suggestion: every enemy that you (or perhaps your minions) fuck ends up captured.
You can them summon them like regular minions, except that they are not infinite. You have as many as you captured. If you captured 4 assasins and one dies, you now have 3.
Personally I preffer the additional income of selling them as slaves though... it makes exploring worth it

Reactions: darlic
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes