Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just an FYI.....
I ignored it and went on.... Cheers

Killer game so far, btw...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('videos/artemis_1b_z.png') at 0x000000000667d1c0>:
File "game/chapter_6.rpy", line 648, in script
scene artemis_1b_z with dissolve_slow
OSError: Couldn't find file 'videos/artemis_1b_z.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter_6.rpy", line 648, in script
scene artemis_1b_z with dissolve_slow
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1657, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 377, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 506, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 309, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 439, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.image, width, height, st, at)
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
surf = image.load()
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 720, in load
raise e
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 685, in load
filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
File "X:\game extracts\warlord-0.9.2-win-linux\warlord-0.9.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'videos/artemis_1b_z.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
warlord 0.9.2
Thu Mar 9 21:08:27 2023

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Wait wait wait

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Almost NTR":LOL::LOL:

Not wrong though.

In other news, I'm testing out a new build that gives MC a choice in the ch8 Cass scene that opens up her path. There are checks in ch9 and 10 so player will not have to replay. The build also uses AV1 for video to improve compression and to make SonsOLiberty 's life harder ☺ (not sure if typical compression tools support AV1 yet). I'll post it up as soon as its ready.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"Almost NTR":LOL::LOL:

Not wrong though.

In other news, I'm testing out a new build that gives MC a choice in the ch8 Cass scene that opens up her path. There are checks in ch9 and 10 so player will not have to replay. The build also uses AV1 for video to improve compression and to make SonsOLiberty 's life harder ☺ (not sure if typical compression tools support AV1 yet). I'll post it up as soon as its ready.
Ha I'm pretty sure UAGC has AV1 support.

This is the tool some of us use, there are others of course.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Warlord 0.9.4 contains the following changes:
(No new content)
  • New option in Chapter 8 that opens up Cassandra's path
  • Checks in Chapter 9+ to that asks if Cassandra's path is active or not.
  • Videos now encoded using the AV1 codec (reduces game size/improves quality)
  • Fix the size of a few animations in chapter 7
  • Several dialog fixes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Warlord 0.9.4 contains the following changes:
(No new content)
  • New option in Chapter 8 that opens up Cassandra's path
  • Checks in Chapter 9+ to that asks if Cassandra's path is active or not.
  • Videos now encoded using the AV1 codec (reduces game size/improves quality)
  • Fix the size of a few animations in chapter 7
  • Several dialog fixes
Download

Using AV1 it went down by a bunch, won't need to compress that as that is a great size for anybody to downlaod.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Warlord-0.9.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I was at 0.4.1 and now played 0.9.4 with a lot less than I had anticipated.
There was a few substantial scenes sure enough and some story but that was one day, most of it was even skipped, so how was that one day more substantial than the entire narrative that came before, from the horrific beginning leading up to meeting their Aunt, then other characters intricate to the story?
A LOT of work went into everything that was 0.4.1, what happened after the update just pales by comparison...I wonder if the Dev knows that most projects finish at 1.0, BUT maybe that's going to be listed in chapters or something, which is not unheard of or new...just unexpected.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I was at 0.4.1 and now played 0.9.4 with a lot less than I had anticipated.
There was a few substantial scenes sure enough and some story but that was one day, most of it was even skipped, so how was that one day more substantial than the entire narrative that came before, from the horrific beginning leading up to meeting their Aunt, then other characters intricate to the story?
A LOT of work went into everything that was 0.4.1, what happened after the update just pales by comparison...I wonder if the Dev knows that most projects finish at 1.0, BUT maybe that's going to be listed in chapters or something, which is not unheard of or new...just unexpected.
Note that the version numbers do not indicate much. Next version will be 0.10 then 0.11 and so on. Warlord is not close to done. There will be much more revenge to be had.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Note that the version numbers do not indicate much. Next version will be 0.10 then 0.11 and so on. Warlord is not close to done. There will be much more revenge to be had.
THATS what I needed to hear, so it WAS a discrepancy in the number listing.
Is there another part of this beautiful anthology that deals with Sthena directly and how they wiped out those Olympian kunts....eerr individuals in the most graphic and descriptive way by chance?

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Hey, anyone else having a new issue on this site where you click on a .rpy attachment and instead of downloading, it opens the rpy in a new tab?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Hey, anyone else having a new issue on this site where you click on a .rpy attachment and instead of downloading, it opens the rpy in a new tab?
It's reading the mime-type as text. Just copy the contents from the browser and paste into a file or powershell/bash run `curl [the_url] -o file.rpy`

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
This was an enjoyable read. Renders are different, but not bad. But holy shit the writing was SO readable. Not sure if you have proofreaders or just natural talent but *chef's kiss*.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
This was an enjoyable read. Renders are different, but not bad. But holy shit the writing was SO readable. Not sure if you have proofreaders or just natural talent but *chef's kiss*.
My proofreaders are the best (kudos ZomBotHD).

In other news, chapter 10 will drop here soon. It's a shorter chapter, but has 16 new animations covering all three routes (Lust, Chaos and Chaos+Lust). For the next few months Warlord will be taking priority for me as I hope to finish it up. As of now there will be 16 chapters total.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ZomBotHD

ZomBotHD

Nov 9, 2020
My proofreaders are the best (kudos @ZomBotZee).

In other news, chapter 10 will drop here soon. It's a shorter chapter, but has 16 new animations covering all three routes (Lust, Chaos and Chaos+Lust). For the next few months Warlord will be taking priority for me as I hope to finish it up. As of now there will be 16 chapters total.
That's me...so if anyone needs some script edits, please let me know. Terms and conditions may apply.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Chapter 10:

Changes:
  • Fixed burning mansion animation from chapter 9
  • Support optional named saves
  • Add voice sound effects for chapter 8 Cassandra scene
  • Fix steam support
  • 17 new animations

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chapter 10:

Mega

Changes:
  • Fixed burning mansion animation from chapter 9
  • Support optional named saves
  • Add voice sound effects for chapter 8 Cassandra scene
  • Fix steam support
  • 17 new animations
The file sizes have really went down, nice.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes