yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Warlord-0.10.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I just tried this game and... it's a very nice game (y)
Can't wait for more!

edit : I can see that this Dev has some other games? Let's try them all :cool:

Reactions: deepglugs

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
And so the mother dies right at the beginning. MAXIMUN pass. The family is sacred and will not be touched or play will stop immediately or in this case never even download the game.

There's apparently been an NTR too, so that's one thing why I should trust it won't come back in a while.

• Sad
Reactions: Lust0ne

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Am I missing something here? Most of it is just a static image of some landscape and text. Barely any character models or anything. I am so confused.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Maaaannnn, i would say poor girl if she's trying to deep throat him, but i'll say poor man instead, cause his dick is bigger then the upper arm of the girl, must be a pain to find boxer that would contain that,,,,,, this,,,,, what cha ma call it thing.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Am I missing something here? Most of it is just a static image of some landscape and text. Barely any character models or anything. I am so confused.
Not missing anything. It's designed to be light-weight with maximum effort being put on the fun bits and story. As a result Warlord is my longest game and it'll be done in less than a year. For reference, my second longest game took me almost 2 years to complete.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would had father killed but after watching the mother being raped. Daughter hiding witnessing it all as mother laying on the ground afterwards cum bubbling out of her anus and pussy, as well as smeared across her face and breast. Father not only was he shot in the back but pissed on and still barely alive crawling towards his wife before finally dying. MC away at boarding school hearing about something happening but unaware of how bad it was.

It would start off like that. Mother is messed up, more so because she climaxed so she ends up masterbating and unable to reach that moment. Son ends up having to take control. Sister who was in awe of what she witnessed what her mother went through gets fixated on the male body part only her brother is around to turn to....

Revenge, incest, violence, rape, Neotore, whatever else. We should never waste a good mother/son bonding moment. The father can always take one for the team.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wait, so from what I gather, content was REMOVED? Just browsing some posts and reviews. What happened? I havent played and this is my first time seeing the game on the latest updates page.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes