yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Warlord-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
With MTL is sometimes Worste Case Translation or not good but never good translation. Maybe you ask some F. speak player to make Error read for it. Better save when sorry. only a tip.

Reactions: deepglugs

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
More recent version (as of now it's +1 chapters ahead). Content is otherwise identical for now but that is likely to change. If you like it you should totally wishlist it in the very least. It does help developers a lot and it costs nothing.
Cool. Does the Steam version include all the content or will I need to download a patch to add/restore content?

Edit - I'm asking about incest content. I assume it's banned on Steam and will have to be restored with a patch?

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
0.11 update:
Mega

Changes:
  • 12 new animations
  • French AI translation
  • Focus on Cassandra Chaos and Lust+Chaos routes
Greetings my friend :)
Thank you for another update to your fine work. :)
I went to steam and put Athena's Revenge on my wishlist. It's tough to get a read on where you plan to go with it because the trailer is merely the epilogue to Euryale's Gambit so I didn't learn anything new. However, you do need to have some quality content to tease your new story and Euryale's Gambit is certainly high quality. :) Just one comment on the trailer... next time you record a trailer video, you might wish to exit out of discord prior to starting the capture... I have not logged into discord today yet heard the distinctive "hoo ha" sound of a new message being delivered right in the middle of the trailer... Oops:oops: Not a complaint, simply advising of something I noticed.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I went to steam and put Athena's Revenge on my wishlist. It's tough to get a read on where you plan to go with it because the trailer is merely the epilogue to Euryale's Gambit so I didn't learn anything new. However, you do need to have some quality content to tease your new story and Euryale's Gambit is certainly high quality. :) Just one comment on the trailer... next time you record a trailer video, you might wish to exit out of discord prior to starting the capture... I have not yet logged into discord today yet heard the distinctive "hoo ha" sound of a new message being delivered right in the middle of the trailer... Oops:oops: Not a complaint, simply advising of something I noticed.

By the description, it looks like the dev is going back to making female protag games after this one. That ain't for me, but I'll probably buy this game today.

• Angry
Reactions: Alanray64

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The incest patch was never needed in the first place. The F95 version already has it and does not need, I've said this now for the last 4 or so releases....so again, the F95 never needs patched, it is already there.
You expect people downloading AVNs to read!?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I went to steam and put Athena's Revenge on my wishlist. It's tough to get a read on where you plan to go with it because the trailer is merely the epilogue to Euryale's Gambit so I didn't learn anything new. However, you do need to have some quality content to tease your new story and Euryale's Gambit is certainly high quality. :) Just one comment on the trailer... next time you record a trailer video, you might wish to exit out of discord prior to starting the capture... I have not logged into discord today yet heard the distinctive "hoo ha" sound of a new message being delivered right in the middle of the trailer... Oops:oops: Not a complaint, simply advising of something I noticed.

Zomg, thank you. I'll record a new version. And thanks for adding to your wishlist. It really does help a lot. Once I get a bit more content developed, I'll make a better trailer. Priority right now is to finish Warlord which only has 4 more chapters to go (16 total).

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Zomg, thank you. I'll record a new version. And thanks for adding to your wishlist. It really does help a lot. Once I get a bit more content developed, I'll make a better trailer. Priority right now is to finish Warlord which only has 4 more chapters to go (16 total).
No hurries, no worries, my friend. :) You tend to put out high quality content in a timely fashion. Take all the time you need to make the story you have to tell. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The incest patch was never needed in the first place. The F95 version already has it and does not need, I've said this now for the last 4 or so releases....so again, the F95 never needs patched, it is already there.
That's cool. What would probably help is if someone took the link out for it in the OP, so folks don't think it needs one.

Reactions: perseus420

Fallen Branch

Mar 1, 2020
So, in the french translation... how did "English" turn into "changements climatiques" (climatic changes)? I understand that it must have been done by an AI, but still.

• Haha

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
the one complaint i have is a lot of action is explained only in text. the same image is shown for a long time even in erotic scenes. i would at least expect a static image of the characters involved instead of generic view of the area.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes