CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So to be clear, the Ipatch is no longer needed, or the old patch still works for the current version? But, there still is incest in the game, right?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Warlord-0.12.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I stumbled on this little gem today, and it's pretty damn good.

However, I do have one small issue. It is incredibly difficult/restrictive choice wise, to be able to use your sister with the chaos path later on.

So far, I've only found one combination that works, and the choices I had to do for it, where not the ones I'd have really picked normally.

I recon this should be changed, because getting chaos=lust, is incredibly difficult to do, considering how little choices we have, and how said choices can lock you out/bypass events, making it impossible to steer back, unless you know exactly what you need to do for that choice to be available.

In the only combination I found that worked so far, I had to kill the commander's wife, while creampying her is obviously a whole LOT better.

If anyone's got a mix with all scenes unlocked, creampie with the commander's wife and using your chaos sister please share it with me :)

Ok, got it, finally. That certainly took some trial and errors...

while doing many quick runs (ctrl pushed all the time between choices to catch up and try combinations), I found out that if you're in perfect balance, some sexual choices will give you +1 on each chaos and lust, instead of +2 on a single choice.

As far as I can tell, keeping your score balanced at all times, is the only way to unlock all sex scenes.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Warlord [v0.12.2] [deepglugs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
when a crippling accident
is this the BIDEN family legacy story??? crippling accident??? so now the MC is in wheel chair?? or is THIS the part that is crippling 1688020868060.png ALL the blood rushed from the head on top the body down to.. fuck it, you know what i mean :unsure::whistle::devilish:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
No idea how this is rated so high. You read 50 lines of text your sisters are hugging you and talking to each other and all you see is an image of a room. This continues all throughout its a story with random pictures of scenery and you see almost nothing of what you are reading. Reading a book and using your imagination would be a better VN than this.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Nice. I like it. Keep up the good Work. It is different since Ch4 was only but good chance. So words need dict.cc but no problem. I really like it. Some like Animation needs a stop when text say there cum. Or sound can be sometimes longer in Replay maker in text. Only Idea. What you do is yours not me Only give you me ideas. so Thank you for make this game.

Reactions: deepglugs

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I sometimes see this when switching between steam or non-steam versions... Or it could be related to the recent renpy version change. I'm unsure what causes this. Sorry.

Console commands are:

corruption_chaos
corruption_lust

Other notable variables:
cass_path
alex_path

For 0.11+:
cass_cumslut
Can't enable console commands, as soon as you change 00console.rpy the game doesn't start anymore.

Last edited:

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
I find the premise of this game engaging and I'll be keeping an eye on it, I've enjoyed what's available up until the Cassandra choice in chapter 11, but there I've hit the same block I think many people seem to have. Not in terms of game progress, which has been addressed, but just in terms of connecting with the plot. Suffice to say, without knowing the plan of the dev going forward, I feel as though the Lust/Chaos points need a rebalancing. It is far easier to gain Lust than Chaos up until this point, so trying to keep them balanced requires either denying opportunities - which leaves you too powerless to take other options in a cascade effect, or you have to maximise the Chaos choices that are available. Which locks you out of choices you might otherwise want to take.

This culminates in the rather... odd... situation where, if you want to even just spank your sister to let her use magic, by my reckoning you must have chosen to murder everyone you possibly could, including the Goddess your Aunt worships and the debatably innocent family of your actual enemy. If you try to minimise your Lust choices to balance the Lust and Chaos without being a psychopath, you probably don't choose to have sex with Cassandra after you find her in the town, and then the choice of cutting yourself or not is made for you automatically anyway. Fuck you.

It's... frustrating. Assuming you're trying to play someone who isn't going insane with rage, grief, succubus possession or all of the above, you end up in a no-win situation. Assuming the availability of Chaos and Lust points is intended, and Chaos points are meant to be much harder to obtain than Lust rather than allowing a balanced run without minmaxing every choice, the Lust run is going to be the one a player sees more often, and so it needs to be more forgiving IMO. At the least, I'd think the Spanking option for Cassandra's relic scene should be the Lust option, with the facefuck being the balanced option and there being another Chaos option to bridge the gap. Something violent but not as overtly sexual as spanking can be, choking maybe. Or nipple twisting.

Either way, I think "You haven't chosen to kill absolutely everyone you could have? You're not playing like a Skyrim sociopath? Welp, sucks to be you." eventualities should be avoided.

Hopefully I'm not coming across as too critical. I'm hoping to be constructive, not insulting. But after finding the game and getting behind the worldbuilding, and placing myself into the MC, Chapter 11 really smacked me out of it. Hopefully it's feedback the dev finds useful.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I find the premise of this game engaging and I'll be keeping an eye on it, I've enjoyed what's available up until the Cassandra choice in chapter 11, but there I've hit the same block I think many people seem to have. Not in terms of game progress, which has been addressed, but just in terms of connecting with the plot. Suffice to say, without knowing the plan of the dev going forward, I feel as though the Lust/Chaos points need a rebalancing. It is far easier to gain Lust than Chaos up until this point, so trying to keep them balanced requires either denying opportunities - which leaves you too powerless to take other options in a cascade effect, or you have to maximise the Chaos choices that are available. Which locks you out of choices you might otherwise want to take.

This culminates in the rather... odd... situation where, if you want to even just spank your sister to let her use magic, by my reckoning you must have chosen to murder everyone you possibly could, including the Goddess your Aunt worships and the debatably innocent family of your actual enemy. If you try to minimise your Lust choices to balance the Lust and Chaos without being a psychopath, you probably don't choose to have sex with Cassandra after you find her in the town, and then the choice of cutting yourself or not is made for you automatically anyway. Fuck you.

It's... frustrating. Assuming you're trying to play someone who isn't going insane with rage, grief, succubus possession or all of the above, you end up in a no-win situation. Assuming the availability of Chaos and Lust points is intended, and Chaos points are meant to be much harder to obtain than Lust rather than allowing a balanced run without minmaxing every choice, the Lust run is going to be the one a player sees more often, and so it needs to be more forgiving IMO. At the least, I'd think the Spanking option for Cassandra's relic scene should be the Lust option, with the facefuck being the balanced option and there being another Chaos option to bridge the gap. Something violent but not as overtly sexual as spanking can be, choking maybe. Or nipple twisting.

Either way, I think "You haven't chosen to kill absolutely everyone you could have? You're not playing like a Skyrim sociopath? Welp, sucks to be you." eventualities should be avoided.

Hopefully I'm not coming across as too critical. I'm hoping to be constructive, not insulting. But after finding the game and getting behind the worldbuilding, and placing myself into the MC, Chapter 11 really smacked me out of it. Hopefully it's feedback the dev finds useful.
Thanks for the feedback. Chapter 13 will include some rebalancing to chapter 11. The blowjob will be available on the lust and lust+chaos path with some changes to the dialog. Right now you can get locked-out of Cass if you are on the pure-lust path. I had thought I fixed this but I guess I hadn't yet.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes