deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Chapter 13 update:

This one is going out public a bit early as I'll be on vacation for the next week. As with chapter 12 and the rest of the remaining chapters (only a few more to go), the action and violence increases quite a bit. The sexy action also increases. Enjoy!

Changes:

* Chapter 13 public version
* New French Translation (possibly better AI translation model)
* Fix chapter 11 "Cassandra lockout" bug where Cassandra can be locked out if on the pure-lust path.

Reminder: This release is one chapter behind patreon and steam. Chapter 14 is huge and getting bigger!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: bacienvu88 and "CJ"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Chapter 13 update:

This one is going out public a bit early as I'll be on vacation for the next week. As with chapter 12 and the rest of the remaining chapters (only a few more to go), the action and violence increases quite a bit. The sexy action also increases. Enjoy!

Changes:

* Chapter 13 public version
* New French Translation (possibly better AI translation model)
* Fix chapter 11 "Cassandra lockout" bug where Cassandra can be locked out if on the pure-lust path.

Reminder: This release is one chapter behind patreon and steam. Chapter 14 is huge and getting bigger!
I am unable to download the Mac version.

Edit: Seems like Mac link works now.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
How is the mc in this guys?
I like nice wholesome mc's in games so I thought I would ask before playing

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
How is the mc in this guys?
I like nice wholesome mc's in games so I thought I would ask before playing
You can play him as quite wholesome as there are multiple game-paths, but you should know all he wants is to protect his girls and avenge his mother and he's got a callous and apathetic succubus living in him, so things can get dark if you want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You can play him as quite wholesome as there are multiple game-paths, but you should know all he wants is to protect his girls and avenge his mother and he's got a callous and apathetic succubus living in him.
Thank's for the info
I think I'll try this out :)

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Why not? If you aren't interested in them, you can filter them out with the "AI CG" tag.
Correct me if im wrong, but isent AI cg all automated? It removes the human creativity and hard work from it, and when you got people who do 100% of their own art by hand, those who use Ai cg is like spitting in their face.

Ive seen people who use Ai cg expect the same reputation and payment for their games when they've put no where near the hard work or effort into them like those who did it all their self. It's similar to minimum wage people wanting the same pay as people who went to school and learned a trade. It shouldn't be allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Warlord [v0.13.1 Fix] [deepglugs] crunched

Info: "Official" Fix is applied.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 789 MB / 180 MB - Warlord-0.13.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 784 MB / 175 MB - Warlord-0.13.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019
Correct me if im wrong, but isent AI cg all automated? It removes the human creativity and hard work from it, and when you got people who do 100% of their own art by hand, those who use Ai cg is like spitting in their face.

Ive seen people who use Ai cg expect the same reputation and payment for their games when they've put no where near the hard work or effort into them like those who did it all their self. It's similar to minimum wage people wanting the same pay as people who went to school and learned a trade. It shouldn't be allowed.
That's what automation / new technology is for: making things easier. Does it really matter to you how much effort someone puts in as long as you are getting good quality work? What if there is a lot of effort put in but the work isn't very good? How do you measure effort anyway since you have no idea how long devs / artists are actually working on their games?
It's just a tool that artists can use like Photoshop. And Adobe sees how useful it can be as they have added the Generative Fill feature to Photoshop.

Reactions: deepglugs
May 13, 2018
From windows?
I scanned all 3 versions all came back as clear.
Yes - Windows. Oddly, I redownloaded, checked with multiple AV/AR programs, came back clean.

The one thing that I'm wondering about is that I ran the console enabler (acquired here on f95) before I tried opening the exe the first time, when I received the warning/quarantine.

When I redownloaded, from the same source, I scanned as a zip, then the extracted files, then the extracted files post-console enabler - showed as clean.

I'm kind of mystified.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018

I have very strong opinions on this since I've been doing both AI and traditionally rendered graphics for years now so here's my take: AI *can* be easier, but if it's any good, it isn't automated. I provide a 90% automated version of Athena's Revenge to patrons as a "preview". It's probably 80% garbage. If I wanted to make it good, I'd have to put a lot more work into the prompts and generate dozens of images until I find just the right seed that produces acceptable results. Sometimes you can take hours to get the results you want if you ever get it. This is version I throw out there for those interested in giving feedback for the writing/story ahead of the the real game graphics that take much longer to produce.

If you see an AI game that looks good, that developer put work into it. Probably not as much work as traditional rendering in net, but creativity and thought went into production.

For me, I've been using a hybrid approach for years. It has allowed me to be more productive and as a result Warlord is my third game in 3 years of productive (with a 4th already started). Just as an example of the "hybrid" approach, take the following image from Tragedy of Medusa:

ceto_visit_11_0001.png

Looks pretty traditional, right? But the sky texture is AI generated. There are plenty of ways to do a sky texture and many are free, but I love the way this turned out. Further, let's say the scene requires lightning. I can in-paint one in (took some effort to get right):
ceto_visit_11b_0001.png
Doing lightning from scratch is a pain in the ass in blender.

In Warlord I use AI all over the place... the most obvious is the "in-between" images that are entirely AI. But I also use AI to do the 3D motion effect on most of the images and do to effects like fire (which there will be more of in chapter 14). Hell, this very chapter (chapter 13) has effects using AI that I promise you've never seen in a VN before (the MC fight animation in the outpost). Using AI in Warlord has allowed me to make consistent monthly releases while working on two games at once and still maintaining good quality (IMHO).

I think saying "no" to AI just because it's AI is a mistake and will close you off to some really good games in the future.

Sorry for the rant, but there's a lot of misunderstanding and misinformation out there.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes