Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Did you even read the message that you copied??? NTR is available only in the Steam and Patreon versions...
IF, you choose it AND has to be explicitly enabled or the user will never see the option.
Chill out. The dev made NTR available IF you want it... otherwise, there is no spoon... It is a figment of your imagination.

I don't think i can faceapalm any harder Lol you really need to take a deep breath and read my post carefully and you will notice this in my post "granted still need to enable it" so Yes i did read all of the devs post it seems to be you that can't be bother to fully read the devs post the first time around nor mine.

you're way more triggered then the other guy Lol also please point out where i said i had a problem with NTR being in the game or being a "switch" i don't have a problem with it one way or the other. So again take your own advice "Chill out."

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The problem is the integrity the dev shows to his fan base, how much he can stood up to his word, because as most of his decisions can change overtime just by the ask of some of his actual supporters then, what else can be added later?. I mean, there are games out there that focus hell a lot in the introduce of kinks more than in overall story or character development or even introducing action or minigames in the game, kinks from many groups of interest, kinks that will delay entirely the development, closing this to development hell.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Anyways how is the AI and animation in this game? above par? or just as bad as all the other ai shovelware around here? cause it does interest me
The animations are where 90% of the time on this game is spent. I think they are pretty good. Near the quality of maybe Genesis Order or Hellcat Lounge, IMO. I try to add elements to the animations that are rare in this class of games including fluid simulation, atmospheric effects, and a bit of body-part jiggle.

AI is used in-between important scenes so that I can spend my time on what I think really matters: the high-quality animations. That said, I do put a non-trivial amount of effort into making even those parts quality by adding particle effects or by enhancing them with 3D animations or other animation techniques. As a result, this game is mostly animated:
  • 200+ Total animations
  • 100+ Sexy animations

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The animations are where 90% of the time on this game is spent. I think they are pretty good. Near the quality of maybe Genesis Order or Hellcat Lounge, IMO. I try to add elements to the animations that are rare in this class of games including fluid simulation, atmospheric effects, and a bit of body-part jiggle.

AI is used in-between important scenes so that I can spend my time on what I think really matters: the high-quality animations. That said, I do put a non-trivial amount of effort into making even those parts quality by adding particle effects or by enhancing them with 3D animations or other animation techniques. As a result, this game is mostly animated:
  • 200+ Total animations
  • 100+ Sexy animations
"AI is used in-between important scenes"

Ah gotcha was thinking it was all made with AI if its only used here and there the pefectly fine thanks for the answer :) i shall be playing this later this week

Reactions: deepglugs

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Try the compressed version which uses VP9 encoding instead of AV1. Should be easier on the hardware.
I found out renpy 8.xx is also a + to cpu use with vb8/9 . Oppai make a 3.9 renpy and cpu use was 75 max. with vb9 or 8 not sure. so it is both combi and sorry to say but overpriced new hardwear not my moneybag since 2 years. was try but arrow in the knee... ;-)

• Sad
Reactions: deepglugs

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Warlord to v0.15.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Sorry for make you sad about it. But i am no proger and test around a lot. sorry

Bse

Aug 1, 2019

Maybe this is why i dont want new Harwear?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Oh well indeed. The ending of Warlord is going to be epic, but for those who can't avoid the completely avoidable scene that you have to actively search to turn on in a version of the game that isn't even here and may never be here, the plank is over yar, ya scalawags!:

View attachment 2935002
considering the beginning of the game does not show the scene but clearly let's you know the mc's mother get's gang-raped by soldiers. You're not inspiring confidence.

Sure you turned it into just being beaten to death. You must be very experienced with gaslighting. Everyone knows ain't no way it was just that.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes