RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
hey can you say what the game is with this girl its not look like Warrior Guild
The girl is just an unused character bowei draw for is old game mixed fight which warrior guild is based on.

Edit: here the gallery on page 3 most of the unused character

Last edited:

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
The girl is just an unused character bowei draw for is old game mixed fight which warrior guild is based on.

Edit: here the gallery on page 3 most of the unused character
I think she's another character from a game Bo has been planning to make but abandoned at last. The girl is an Embroidered-Uniform Guard (a special agent who only serves the emperor of Ming Dynasty, might do spy or assassination jobs etc.) who devoured the main character at last.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
yes i just downloaded the game but not sure i should play it or not,because i want to play the 1.0 version and it seems that it will come out soon
Current version has plenty of content, give it a go now, who knows if 1.0 will come out this year or no

Reactions: scotty23

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
yes i just downloaded the game but not sure i should play it or not,because i want to play the 1.0 version and it seems that it will come out soon
Keep in mind that the save of 0.99 might not work on 1.0 and you have to start over (from Koda post today).
The current plans for releases are Wg 1.0 + Claus update(Tot) in January with no precise date but not hype to much because we know how it could end xD (delay)

Last edited:

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
So they delay everything for months on end, then say "oh yeah, and your saves probably won't work either". So what the fuck was the point of releasing any of the previous builds, if it's all for naught?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
So they delay everything for months on end, then say "oh yeah, and your saves probably won't work either". So what the fuck was the point of releasing any of the previous builds, if it's all for naught?
To string the patrons along so they can continue to ride this train of deceit for as long as possible

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
They are referencing that the update is over a month delayed and that's pretty par for the course. These devs have spread themselves too thin and haven't released much content for a while

It probably will be out sooner the 2021 but there isnt a release date and there hasnt been much communication about it.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes