2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I guess I have to download the three parts, then the 1.060 then the 1.070, extract them in the same folder, am I right?

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
You don't do anything with them. When you open a split archive it opens as the full archive if you have all the parts to it in the same directory. This type of compression function is over a decade old and is a basic feature of any compression program, I am legitimately surprised you haven't learned about it until now especially when you're working in your 4th year on this site.
I've actively avoided downloading games broken into parts but this one seemed good so I wanted to try it. Why you gotta be mean though man?

Reactions: Artix0

Anhminh1311

Oct 23, 2019
I had a problem when I updated it to 1.070. I said that: File hash mismatch! Please check your program version!
How can I fix this, please help!!!

Reactions: Necronlord3
Jan 2, 2021
Updating from 1.050 vers. was ok for me, but now I'm stuck on loading page.

screenshot.png

Trying to load saved file but being unable to do it...

Anyone knows what's going on here?

Amor et crux

Mar 11, 2018
I have tried this game. The game conception looks good but the lack of beta-testing is annoying. In my opinion the 1.0 version went out a little bit too early. I hope the patches will fix some serious issues and makes this game more playable.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Sheeeesh the animations so bad , game concept of a fps with that story and extra dating sounds cool , but pointless with those animations half bug.

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Cheats for 1.0
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Wars and Roses_Data\Managed"

F1 invisibility
F2 kill all enemies
F3 kill all friendlies
B win the mission

F8 Add affection to the selected girl in the menu
F9 Add 1k exp to each girl
F10 Unlock all girls and max affection
F11 +1m money

should be enough :p
what about god mod for teammate and inf items (med kits, grenades and etc for you and teammate)?

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I've actively avoided downloading games broken into parts but this one seemed good so I wanted to try it. Why you gotta be mean though man?
That's not being mean, it's expressing surprise that someone wouldn't know something like that. It's like having a web browser for multiple years and then telling somebody you never used the address bar before.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
This game is like a westernized version of Seed of the Dead games, a full fps game with adult themes. They share the same clunkiness and bad control, and an even worse game mechanics that I was really grateful there's a cheat table and even a shortcut so I don't have to actually play the fps. Nothing good I can write about the fps section.

Now for the adult section, they have different visuals, Seed of the Dead with its anime style and Wars and Roses with its western-ideal real style. The biggest difference is the amount of content they offer, Seed of the Dead currently have many, and varied hentai scenes, while Wars and Roses currently only offer ONE, and just ONE scene. SotD lets you change the heroine appearance freely while WaR currently doesn't have any costume or character customization option. SotD have some sexy minigames while WaR have none. SotD have optional NTR routes while WaR have only one route. SotD have gory hentai death scenes while WaR have none. SotD even lets you bang your girls, in real time, in the middle of fierce battle with your enemies lol.

To recap, for me, SotD gives me much better values as a games compared to WaR. I sink tens of hours playing SotD, even with its horrible fps experience, because there is some content to be uncovered in the games, while in WaR, with the same horrible fps exp., it gives me nothing but frustration, and I give up playing after reaching 5th mission (rescuing Maria) and just using cheat to unlock all of the girls.
The only stand up features of WaR is the high-quality model of its girls (I'm hesitate to say that WaR is a glorified Daz3D viewer, but for me it really IS a glorified Daz3D viewer), some of it looks so stunning and this is a very stark contrast with SotD girls which looks rough and unpolished. But then again the varied scenes, routes, and customization ultimately makes me regard SotD higher than WaR. I hope that both devs continue to release a better games in the future.
You Seed of the Dead IT'S SHITY MAKED GAME. WHAT LOOK LIKE BAD MADED MODELS FOR LEFT 4 DEAD. Thank!

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited: Look like it's my old savegame what don't have saves anymore. Deleting and starting new, fixed it.

Last edited:

Bonta

Nov 30, 2018
Any idea why my mouse always move to the right when on mission..?
it's makes the MC always panning to the right.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes