2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Can someone explain this to me? I downloaded all 3 parts on the first page but if I were to go into the files, they already all exist in part 1. What do I do with parts 2 and 3?

• Angry
Reactions: hunt005

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Can someone explain this to me? I downloaded all 3 parts on the first page but if I were to go into the files, they already all exist in part 1. What do I do with parts 2 and 3?
You don't do anything with them. When you open a split archive it opens as the full archive if you have all the parts to it in the same directory. This type of compression function is over a decade old and is a basic feature of any compression program, I am legitimately surprised you haven't learned about it until now especially when you're working in your 4th year on this site.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I guess this is a game that only warrants attention if there's a 100% save.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
dose this game have controller programming
No you'd need a third party program, and even then its very awkward.
should i install the 3 part first then patch to new update?
The three parts are a split archive as Zuul said above, extract the first part with the others in the same location and you should end up with the whole game. You have to sequentially install the updates from whatever version you have up.
Where's the 1.060 update?
In the opening post or here.

Reactions: natz23

adx1234

Apr 22, 2018
please someone help me.. i try to update game version from 1.060 to 1.070 and i get this problem :
"[!] Error! Invalid hash for: "E:\Compressed\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\resources.assets.resS""
how to fix it ?
sorry for my bad english

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes