2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Nickel1772

Oct 18, 2018
anyone know how medical box works? I gave it to nurse. wish there is a functional explanation for each items and where they go. most are straight forward while others are confusing.
Nurses will use the medical box to heal teammates and player when the fight stops. like the first aid kit , it is only used when the health is low, but the healing time seems to be longer and it is often too late to use.

ivann136

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe one day its will be possible to resurrect mc or other girls with large first aid kits. But now its yea futility.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Nurses will use the medical box to heal teammates and player when the fight stops. like the first aid kit , it is only used when the health is low, but the healing time seems to be longer and it is often too late to use.
Funny, I found that med bag is more efficient than the aid kit, The ladies on my playtrough sometimes didn't even bother touch the aid kit and just die, but almost everytime they would use the med bag..

ivann136

Dec 27, 2018
Because they use these stupid first aid kits when their health drops below 20%:unsure: Not for sure for large)

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Patch V1.060

leon.falkon

Feb 25, 2021
Guys, please tell me. How to make the game work well on linux? I installed some programs through wine so that the game started working, but the lags still remained.

umby

May 27, 2017
Patch V1.060
"Some files do not exist or have incorrect hash!" this error.....

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
You sure it's on the main folder of the game? The content of the main folder should look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The one that has the launcher of the game, because the patch says it can't find your game..
On my case it already says "Application in this directory is current version (already updated)!", but it means the patch found my game

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorjiro76

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
Very liked it first but after 10th mission it got very repetitive.
Girls AI very good for killing enemies if given good gear. And i like that. Shopping for better gear and gifts for chicks is another very good part.
But i dont like the sex scenes very clunky with clipping and stuck animations. And fast skipping for dialogues please.
It should have a sex mechanic in battles like Seed of Dead. For healing and ressurecting.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes