2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Only from the screenshots, it looks like you won already. 17/17 baddies down, and it says "Press Tab to exit".
Was Tab not working to end the mission?
If Tab is working normally, but you're wondering about the white letters, it just means all of the hostages are still alive. If you kill any, then it gets crossed off and you lose.
That line of white words turns out to be like this. This task has been completed. I understand. Thank you

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
There seems to be a bug. I'm stuck in a conversation with Katherine in the bar. When the conversation reaches so do you want to, the game gets stuck. I can't continue the game after trying several times.

38.png

39.png

40.png

41.png

Reactions: Abidin

zzxx160322

Jul 25, 2019
Does anyone have version 1.060?
Patches cannot be used and cannot be turned off.
Patches only appear in the toolbar and can be opened, but not windows. Nor can it be closed.
I have to restart my computer to force the patch off.

ivann136

Dec 27, 2018
Does anyone have version 1.060?
Patches cannot be used and cannot be turned off.
Patches only appear in the toolbar and can be opened, but not windows. Nor can it be closed.
I have to restart my computer to force the patch off.
Just download 1.050 and patch it and dont use cheat.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Who plays an FPS game with a controller? Come on...
someone that can't play action combat games with a keyboard and a mouse... also known as me, not that I play FPS that last good one was Halo Reach the first good one was Halo and the other good ones were Halo 2 and 3.

Anyway if a action combat game gets my attention I will ask about controllers because I know I will only die if it doesn't and not bother

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes