2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Patch V1.060
Thanks for patches. Team Triss, les go :love:(y)

JAGE_87

Jul 21, 2018
first install Trainer_Setup
load Wars and Roses.exe in the directory where you have it.
and modify the keys to your liking.

JAGE_87

Jul 21, 2018
Install:Multi-Language""""""""""just unzip to the game directory and you're good to go.

First go to:
BepInEx\Config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
and add your language, then in the game choose English and that's it.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to extract the CG's from this game? Or is there a CG rip somewhere I can go download? Thanks in advance.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
and how do you update ? I am trying to run the .exe updater but it is saying "Unable to find app in chosen directory" after choosing where it is

Blankat

Jan 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only from the screenshots, it looks like you won already. 17/17 baddies down, and it says "Press Tab to exit".
Was Tab not working to end the mission?
If Tab is working normally, but you're wondering about the white letters, it just means all of the hostages are still alive. If you kill any, then it gets crossed off and you lose.

Reactions: Artix0

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Only from the screenshots, it looks like you won already. 17/17 baddies down, and it says "Press Tab to exit".
Was Tab not working to end the mission?
If Tab is working normally, but you're wondering about the white letters, it just means all of the hostages are still alive. If you kill any, then it gets crossed off and you lose.
Yup, what Blankat said. It's not one of those objectives you have to actively complete and 'tick off'. It's just a mission constraint which fails itself (gets crossed off) if any hostages die before you kill the terrorists. You don't lose the entire mission IIRC, maybe lose some of the reward money though?

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
This game has massive potential. I`m surprised its not more popular, but probably because of the size and the fact that you actually need a modern CPU with integrated gfx or an actual GPU to run it.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes