2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is at release version 1.050. I guess they mean 1.0.5.
But it's not finished yet, it's still in development, which means it must be version 0.5.0 they mean.

I wish developers (especially halfway professional ones) would understand why versioning is a good thing, and that it is necessary to follow the standards to not confuse people..

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
If you find these Models impressive look around f95zone closely and you gonna find Games with much more impressive Model (Artist) work and also much more impressive on the tech side of things.
Buddy your mouth is stink..
My man right there just tryin to appreciate the artist, gtfo..

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Download, extract. Geez man. Like everything else.
wow that explained everything. Do you have 2000 IQ?
there's numerous different posts here with patches and workarounds that require some backwards compatibility by what i understand. It is not Download and Extract.
and if you look back there are at least 6 pages of people having install issues.
1645364280680.png

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok read all 20 goddamn pages in this chaotic thread. This should've honestly been on the top post under [Spoiler:installation]
If i understand this correctly...
1) Download Fitgirl repack if you don't want to download parts1-3
2) apply patches 1.20, 1.30, 1.40, 1.41 and 1.50
3) Backup "Wars and Roses_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll"
4) Replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with cheats Assembly-CSharp.dll
5) apply NSFW patch.
Now this is where im stuck. There's 3 downloads for a NSFW patch.
2 links here and 1 in Fitgirl's installation. Do they all work or do i need a specific one?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do they all work or do i need a specific one?
They've never updated the DLC that's posted on the website, and it always worked. If you compare the files from the three different copy's of the DLC they're probably the same.

Look for the adult extension installed badge on the main menu to check if it's there and working. This post is linked in the installation instructions, but it is just about update patches not DLC.

ucrurari

Dec 29, 2018
can someone confirm if Linda getting fucked in her scene or it's only dialogues?
if she does then what are the choices order?
thank you

Ironpig

Jun 29, 2017
I can't seem to go up the stair in Contract 11 (Service Apartment). Anyone else encounter this issue?

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
wow that explained everything. Do you have 2000 IQ?
there's numerous different posts here with patches and workarounds that require some backwards compatibility by what i understand. It is not Download and Extract.
and if you look back there are at least 6 pages of people having install issues.
That's all old posts. If you go to download now, the game is already at 1.050 pre-installed. You don't even need an un-censor.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
anyone know how medical box works? I gave it to nurse. wish there is a functional explanation for each items and where they go. most are straight forward while others are confusing.

mikezart

Feb 17, 2017
Many years ago i was a game developer, Once i had to implement zooming in for the scope. so when the player holds right click i just divide FOV (Field of view) of main camera by a number. First run first test, zoom works. Awesome! A bad programmer will call it a day! job well done! But when player tries to aim, slightest movement of mouse will move the camera miles away!!! We have this issue in this game.

Trick is to divide mouse movement by a similar ratio or you are going to induce madness and frustration on the player.

Reactions: Luderos

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
anyone know how medical box works? I gave it to nurse. wish there is a functional explanation for each items and where they go. most are straight forward while others are confusing.
It currently bugged I believe, You can't use it yourself, but if you give it to the ladies, they'll use it to heal themselves, and I find that somehow they're more willing to heal themselves using Med bag instead of the aid kit..

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes