trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Looks like I have another Honey Select game to keep an eye out for. Already enjoyed the current content and looking forward to more.

Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Hello! I like the premise of this game. Is there content so far or would it be better to wait for future updates?
Depending on the girl, some have less content than others. As an approximation there's about 2 hours of game time available for now. By the beginning of next month I plan on including more content for each girl. I'll post more of a road map on my Patreon when I have it. If your favorite is Cleo, she has the least content. o_O

these planned tags are really interesting and the models are pretty just if there will ever be NTR let it be avoidable please.
I don't plan on including NTR. It's not really my jam either tbh. I'll flag them if I change my mind, and make them avoidable.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Depending on the girl, some have less content than others. As an approximation there's about 2 hours of game time available for now. By the beginning of next month I plan on including more content for each girl. I'll post more of a road map on my Patreon when I have it. If your favorite is Cleo, she has the least content. o_O
Thanks! To be honest, maybe in time but for now I don't particularly like Chloe. Although Ezra and Luce caught my eye and June is a cutie.:sneaky: Too bad the first scene with her was cut short.

Looking forward to more content and updates, I enjoy it!

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
I'm having an issue triggering Priscilla's event in the market without Fast Travel. With FT enabled I can do it, jumping to the scene that starts with "Priscilla is at the market today" but without fast travel I have clicked on everything I can see. At the market the only option available is Meet up with Magna. Unsure if bug or I'm just missing a detail.

Other than that, I'm really liking this so far. Looking forward to more Cleo in the future.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Seemed like a decent game but this is another dev that believes girl x girl doesn't count as ntr
Magna fucks anyone she beats apparently including the girls she spars with
Rhea is a bar whore/wench *Shrug*

I like the murder mystery idea so I may check the next update hopefully shit will be avaidable in the future or maybe it will be possible to advance through the story whilst ignoring some of the girls.

talosparoxi

Jul 2, 2020
I like the premise so far. The models look a little rough but perfectly servicable for this point in development. I'm looking forward to further updates.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Very promising one! Some of the renders and the animations need improvement, but otherwise is very good! Suggestion: Add tracking/hint system to know if we get all the events for the current version. MrRooster

Last edited:
Reactions: MrRooster

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Just started playing and I am listening to the women being introduced. Two seem like for lack of a better term sluts/whores. Others seem like they are far removed from power in their families. So what political gain would you get really. Some almost seem like an insult to even send them. Sure you might argue that is their cultures maybe and no one minds them being whores etc as it is common possibly in their society. But if you are looking to strengthen your family and ensure it thrives and grows. Hardly the best building blocks is having women far removed from the wealth and resources in their own families or unfaithful women who could possibly sire children not of your lineage or cheat.

Just saying. Will continue to play now and see how it plays out. Just what I thought when I came to those introductions.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so in terms of renders the art is really nice for HS or in general. but i noticed even when you choose options that i figure would prevent you from gaining a point for characters, no matter what you choose you still get +1 points. i mostly noticed the on Rhea and once with Luce. so i tried avoiding Rhea after finding out she had a thing going on with Joy. in this case i wont say to much about it being NTR since it was a pre-determined relationship. but i had more issue with the forced lesbian/cuck content i dont mind lesbian content if we have the choice but in this case i cant deny some cuck elements since we have no choice but to watch Rhea and joy get it on and cant advance the scene until we do. as someone said above me. i guess Dev doesnt consider that as NTR because "lesbians" despite Rhea being engaged to MC(technically) but as long as we can avoid her then whatever. Magna im mostly still ok with since as far as i can tell we at least had a choice how that scene went down. as for the story honestly not bad i like it so far and english is pretty good so all in all good luck to you dev. (y)

also if we're forced to interact with Rhea i hope we can avoid Joy. or maybe get back at her for sleeping with MC's potential wife despite knowing Rhea is engaged...again. but yeah mostly im feeling 1/3=punish them 2/3=ignore/avoid them.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
found a timeline bug.. I started by exploring everything before summoning girls to MC room.. went to the market and had the option to see the Priscilla scene where she talked about seeing MC rod.. which never happened yet... then after i finished all market events I decided to finally invite her to my room and she acted like this was the 2nd time... i reload a previous save and went and invited her to my room before going to the market and indeed there was a different scene for the 1st time she comes to the room.. might wanna set a flag for her event being shown or hidden in market until we actually invite her to our room at least once to prevent this skip of content.. :unsure:
other then that game seems to be nice and i look forward to keep exploring what it has to offer :sneaky::sneaky:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
so in terms of renders the art is really nice for HS or in general. but i noticed even when you choose options that i figure would prevent you from gaining a point for characters, no matter what you choose you still get +1 points. i mostly noticed the on Rhea and once with Luce. so i tried avoiding Rhea after finding out she had a thing going on with Joy. in this case i wont say to much about it being NTR since it was a pre-determined relationship. but i had more issue with the forced lesbian/cuck content i dont mind lesbian content if we have the choice but in this case i cant deny some cuck elements since we have no choice but to watch Rhea and joy get it on and cant advance the scene until we do. as someone said above me. i guess Dev doesnt consider that as NTR because "lesbians" despite Rhea being engaged to MC(technically) but as long as we can avoid her then whatever. Magna im mostly still ok with since as far as i can tell we at least had a choice how that scene went down. as for the story honestly not bad i like it so far and english is pretty good so all in all good luck to you dev. (y)

also if we're forced to interact with Rhea i hope we can avoid Joy. or maybe get back at her for sleeping with MC's potential wife despite knowing Rhea is engaged...again. but yeah mostly im feeling 1/3=punish them 2/3=ignore/avoid them.
Or...MC ends up screwing both of them. To me its kinda obvious that is where it will end up going. *cough* harem.
Still Idk how you can be a cuck if you hardly know the person in question *and* they had a thing going before you even met them. I'm no fan of ntr or being a cuck for that matter, but that scene hardly registers as such. It's more voyeur than anything else if you ask me...or is that now synonymous with being a cuck? I...suppose it could be taken differently if you are not into girlxgirl stuff, but again MC has hardly said two words to Rhea. She wont even agree to come to MC's room so, plot of being a potential wife aside, that "engaged" really is a stretch. :unsure:

Being a harem game, lesbian content is probably all but inevitable and if "lesbian cuck" scenes, as you put it, happen it probably wouldnt even register as such to a vast majority. I certainly didnt see it that way, and Joy doesnt strike me as the "dominant screw you in the ass with a giant strap on" type, so not threatening...at least from my perspective.
All the girls tend to end up in your bed in the end so the lines are blurry to say the least.

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Loving this so far. Fresh story line, good characters & decent renders. Would love to see a little cattiness among the women in one of these harem games, seems like a good opportunity for that here. Really enjoyed the first playthrough and looking forward to future updates.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Or...MC ends up screwing both of them. To me its kinda obvious that is where it will end up going. *cough* harem.
Still Idk how you can be a cuck if you hardly know the person in question *and* they had a thing going before you even met them. I'm no fan of ntr or being a cuck for that matter, but that scene hardly registers as such. It's more voyeur than anything else if you ask me...or is that now synonymous with being a cuck? I...suppose it could be taken differently if you are not into girlxgirl stuff, but again MC has hardly said two words to Rhea. She wont even agree to come to MC's room so, plot of being a potential wife aside, that "engaged" really is a stretch. :unsure:

Being a harem game, lesbian content is probably all but inevitable and if "lesbian cuck" scenes, as you put it, happen it probably wouldnt even register as such to a vast majority. I certainly didnt see it that way, and Joy doesnt strike me as the "dominant screw you in the ass with a giant strap on" type, so not threatening...at least from my perspective.
All the girls tend to end up in your bed in the end so the lines are blurry to say the least.
Well sounds kind of like cuck shit to me girlxgirl can be NTR you know and would you really piss the people off you are trying to impress why even send these whores it would be seen as a insult.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
In the next update at least to make some things make sense or be more clearer and address things, the son should speak or write to the dad explaining some of these women are far from wife material, ie one of them being an out and out lesbian. It will be a bit ridiculous if he can get her or convert her so to speak. The father if being the wise ruler that he is supposed to be would respond saying it is irrelevant, just use them and keep an eye on them to find out his mothers killer. That would go some way to papering over the cracks why some of these women are here, that the father knows they are not suited but he is going to use the opportunity to get information on his wifes death. This will tie up some in game story points for the reader.

The game is average, some scenes you expect the MC to respond with some emotion he acts like a robot or you feel he should at least respond in some other way, but he just answers in way that seems unsuited for certain events. If this son is supposedly so important and the choices of women they sent would be seen as more of an insult. Most of them to me are far removed from power in their own countries and as stated one is an out and out lesbian. You would imagine the father would think these women sent are cast offs of the other houses and they are dumping them at their door and humoring them. Only an idiot would think differently currently. Of course there are some viable options in the women, but some houses did send their cast offs.

But let's see what the future holds. The game to me is average so far, it won't harm anyone in trying, but the story could of been so much more. I found the set up actually refreshing when I first read it. Some rewrites and a steady hand in the future could see it realise its potential.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well sounds kind of like cuck shit to me girlxgirl can be NTR you know and would you really piss the people off you are trying to impress why even send these whores it would be seen as a insult.
Yes, sure. I didnt say it couldnt be. I just dont believe what is in game qualifies as that...cuz it doesnt. Rhea wasn't stolen from MC at all, nor do they have any sort of relationship where watching her with someone else would make him a cuck. They just met and Rhea clearly isn't interested in MC as much (yet) and was already messing around with Joy before even coming to the academy. How is that ntr or being cucked? You telling me that you when you find out a girl you just met and dont have a relationship with likes someone else you feel cucked? With this line of thinking almost every girl you meet would immediately be cucking you then...I dont mean this as an insult, I'm just drawing a comparison.
The game explains the situation too. Rhea got out of her previous arrangement because they found out about Joy. Actually if anything, the MC would actually be the one doing the cucking/ntr by winning over Rhea at this point.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes